The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
valar morghulis, bro

- - - Updated - - -

no sicilian can refuse any request on his daughter's wedding day
i hope your first child...is a masculine child

- - - Updated - - -

So I guess no one noticed BAV's cringe war with the Barca Fans. :lol:

I wish he was here so I could take him to the bar tomorrow.
I noticed it, but I'm sick of being banned so I bite my virtual tongue :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why the fuck was Fr3sh banned?

Don't tell me because of that Barca troll who came here to provoke in the first place.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was, but mainly because I assume Freshness refused to accept a thread ban and it lead to a full one? (I understand thread ban, but not a full one as much) He's my bro, but he went way overboard with spamming with vile personal insults, if it stopped after one or two ok, or if it was jokes, but too vile and just kept at it too long. Kinda shit you read in Interista forum after meltdown after another loss.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He was, but mainly because I assume Freshness refused to accept a thread ban and it lead to a full one? He's my bro, but he went way overboard with spamming with vile personal insults, if it stopped after one or two ok, but just kept at it too long. Kinda shit you read in Interista forum after meltdown after another loss.
That's bullshit.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah its all in all unessary stuff. But I would agreed with you guys that is bullshit, if Fr3sh hasnt made these unnecessarily insulting posts in this thread. Simple thread ban didnt had to lead to more, but prolly happend due to infraction simple leading to auto ban for insults.

This is a straight up yahudi move no joke. I bet it was one of them non juve fan mods too
Was prolly x or red. Whoever it was can go fuck themselves

- - - Updated - - -

Fuckin cunts
Va te faire enculer

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
once and for all, fr3sh got banned for accumulation of points, he was on 4 and received another 8 for these 2 posts. His language and posts in the match thread are not acceptable in this forum. This matter is closed and he might or might not be offered a reprieve along with all the other banned folk.

Was prolly x or red. Whoever it was can go fuck themselves

- - - Updated - - -

Fuckin cunts
Va te faire enculer

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
once and for all, fr3sh got banned for accumulation of points, he was on 4 and received another 8 for these 2 posts. His language and posts in the match thread are not acceptable in this forum. This matter is closed and he might or might not be offered a reprieve along with all the other banned folk.
Stop trying to impress the ladies, you tough guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)