The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (137 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Obviously, no one attempts to sound like whiner. Using a trumped up dramatic analogy can come across as whiny or "emo" as Osman likes to put it. Yet we all do it. We should just realize how it comes across.

Its a matter of following forum rules. Not "freedom of speech" because you are free to write whatever you want, but like the real world if you call a bunch of black guys niggers there will probably be consequences. Same thing here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Obviously, no one attempts to sound like whiner. Using a trumped up dramatic analogy can come across as whiny or "emo" as Osman likes to put it. Yet we all do it. We should just realize how it comes across.

Its a matter of following forum rules. Not "freedom of speech" because you are free to write whatever you want, but like the real world if you call a bunch of black guys niggers there will probably be consequences. Same thing here.
yeah people run around here shouting "freedom of speech" every five minutes,they fail to see that it's not censorship but simply a reflection of what is acceptable in everyday life

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Why am I suddenly the bad guy after I spoke out in support of freedom of speech yesterday? I was not advocating insulting people or wishing death upon players that is stupid behavior I was simply defending our right to speech. But I guess we need a babysitter to make sure we all behave and nobody gets their wittle feelings hurt:rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure no-one gave a shit, Kyle.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
until the mods grant the people's wish and let me open the babes thread, the funny pics thread will be the hostage of the people.

your move mods.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
she's the perfect woman. so perfect the universe made a clone of her in her twin.

every hot woman needs to be compared to her.

would drag my balls through 100 miles of broken glass just to sniff her ass

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
she's the perfect woman. so perfect the universe made a clone of her in her twin.

every hot woman needs to be compared to her.

would drag my balls through 100 miles of broken glass just to sniff her ass
:lol:

When i go to Canada one day, i so wanna go hunting with you & Bessie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)