The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (124 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol that Collina pic reminds me of myrandom collina vs Manini montage (its ridicolous how many pics Collina looks hilarious in).

And yeah, if anyone ever looked like a cancer patient, heh.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pitbull just can't seem to get over the fact I didn't get banned. He tried hard, but was unsuccessful.

Moreover, he insults members all the time via the rep system, at times not leaving his name. Plus he's insulted moderators Jack and Rab plenty of times. So he isn't a credible person here in this discussion, yet continues his crybabying.

Pot, meet kettle.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,094
    Pitbull just can't seem to get over the fact I didn't get banned. He tried hard, but was unsuccessful.

Moreover, he insults members all the time via the rep system, at times not leaving his name. Plus he's insulted moderators Jack and Rab plenty of times. So he isn't a credible person here in this discussion, yet continues his crybabying.

Pot, meet kettle.
    Why would anyone waste a drop of effort on pitbull?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Why am I suddenly the bad guy after I spoke out in support of freedom of speech yesterday? I was not advocating insulting people or wishing death upon players that is stupid behavior I was simply defending our right to speech. But I guess we need a babysitter to make sure we all behave and nobody gets their wittle feelings hurt:rolleyes:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Why am I suddenly the bad guy after I spoke out in support of freedom of speech yesterday? I was not advocating insulting people or wishing death upon players that is stupid behavior I was simply defending our right to speech. But I guess we need a babysitter to make sure we all behave and nobody gets their wittle feelings hurt:rolleyes:
    you were fighting the wring fight

and making no sense whatsoever

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)