The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fine, you got me.

I'm not really one person. I'm many different people in many different intelligence agencies. That's how I speak so many languages and that's why I had different mood every day.

Seven of you passed the tests and are working for us. Two of you had to be terminated. Good luck to the rest of you.

Our job here was done.

Bye bye

P.S: RIP Maher and Ahmedios.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Suggestion to the moderator team: Have a talk with Sheik, incessant trolling in the football section of the forum. No ban, no infraction - just have a chat with him and try to get him to stop. He's a good poster otherwise, but this shit is getting annoying. Wishing season ending injuries on players and what not.

Apr 15, 2006
Wishing season ending injuries on players and what not.
First of all, I'm surprised you even took that seriously, especially as you've already figured out that I was trolling. Second, is it really any different than shouting "SELL" in the players thread? The intent being to wish a player doesn't play anymore because you don't like him.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
First of all, I'm surprised you even took that seriously, especially as you've already figured out that I was trolling. Second, is it really any different than shouting "SELL" in the players thread? The intent being to wish a player doesn't play anymore because you don't like him.
Listen, it's not my fight. I simply made a suggestion to the moderators that they deal with whatever you're doing. That puts a stop to my involvement in this. We both know that you're wrong, and your attempt to show how unfairly Gio is being treated has back lashed. I made this suggestion so it could be dealt with before a full blown flame war erupts in the player section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)