The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is this photoshop as well? Check the date bottom right corner

Isn't that about Turk? We talked history and Turk was saying that the Armenian genocide never happened. I distantly remember how I made fun of Turk's opinion, how you also made fun of him and how I told you to let him live with the illusion. The date is September 2012 and Marcelo hasn't posted since May 2012.

Seriously, what on earth are the lot of you trying to achieve here? And seriously...Are YOU trying to humiliate Badass? Including you Aaron. Because you're humiliating him now.

Jul 1, 2010
Isn't that about Turk? We talked history and Turk was saying that the Armenian genocide never happened. I distantly remember how I made fun of Turk's opinion, how you also made fun of him and how I told you to let him live with the illusion. The date is September 2012 and Marcelo hasn't posted since May 2012.

Seriously, what on earth are the lot of you trying to achieve here? And seriously...Are YOU trying to humiliate Badass? Including you Aaron. Because you're humiliating him now.
Check the title of the pm.

Stop it, man.

By the way, I'm somewhat on Turk's side, I would not classify what happened in Armenia as a "genocide".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)