The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
But I mean, let's say Huitzilopochtli's insulted me. What would happen reporting vs not reporting it?
Like everything it's up to the Mod Team. Why do you ask these questions? :D

As for reporting vs not reporting. An unreported post is less likely to be seen than a reported post (should be obvious?). However, I don't know how reliable the report posts button is. I know I don't get them. So if you truly are insulted it's best to PM someone. Granted just reporting something doesn't equate to an infraction.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Rape jokes is crossing the line for me, yes. Especially when it's entirely off topic. No infraction, though, I am just letting you know I don't like it.
I'm paying attention! :) Jokes are a funny thing. Personally I like the joke I posted - only because I know it's waaaay across the line. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Go for it, but if Kate gives you an infraction and you cry about it then I will give you an infraction.:D
Do it, Nzoric. I really want to hear it now. :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nice :lol:

Who would you list as your main influences when it comes to being a couple? Elizabeth Báthory & Ferenc Nádasdy ?
:lol:

On the real I think you guys know what you can get away with and what you can't get away with.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you make a MOTM poll in Parma-Juve, Aaron?
Yeah. PM with the players you want on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I voted for you, Fancy Mod. :cry:
I will never forget.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)