The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Do you also feel the chemistry between Melo and Virginia? If this keeps going on I can imagine it ending with the lucky Paki getting some fucky fucky with a virgin. If he gets drunk enough he might even look at her and see 72 Preets. It will feel like heaven.

Apr 15, 2006
I hate sales. Either some product or myself.
You're "letting" us go bananas over her? Come on now. :D It's not like you gave the other boys any competition. When you had even the tiniest chance, someway or another you always manage to fuck the whole thing up.
I never gave you boys any competition cos I was never interested in her on the first place. ;)

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
You're "letting" us go bananas over her? Come on now. :D It's not like you gave the other boys any competition. When you had even the tiniest chance, someway or another you always manage to fuck the whole thing up.
actually dheeraj is the only guy who has a realistic shot of meeting me in person...i dont think i would meet any of you freaks.

and i would like to meet sheik someday though

Nothing to be sad about Preeto. There's plenty more fish in the sea for you to agonize with your shotgun. :D
diseased fish :inter:

Do you also feel the chemistry between Melo and Virginia? If this keeps going on I can imagine it ending with the lucky Paki getting some fucky fucky with a virgin. If he gets drunk enough he might even look at her and see 72 Preets. It will feel like heaven.
lemo and me? not in her wettest dirtiest dreams

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It has been clear since the moment Melo seemed annoyed with the fact that Preet put him in her ignore list. He'll be very close to accomplish every man's dream.

Apr 15, 2006
actually dheeraj is the only guy who has a realistic shot of meeting me in person...i dont think i would meet any of you freaks.

diseased fish :inter:
:lol: Waah!

Though you should meet Asif too. If there's anyone on this forum who is nicer than me, it has to be Ice.

Go for Aaron. You two will look soooooooo pwetty in red! :sheik:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I never gave you boys any competition cos I was never interested in her on the first place. ;)
To be totally honest, I see this situation ending the same way with Fred and Asma.

You should be thankful for that, lady. :D

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
:lol: Waah!

Though you should meet Asif too. If there's anyone on this forum who is nicer than me, it has to be Ice.

Go for Aaron. You two will look soooooooo pwetty in red! :sheik:
oh yeah,and asif i read is married so i bet he has calmed down :D

i would love to meet aron and go for a beer in our gerrard shirts,of course meet rab and poke his eyes to find out if they are real,meet klin get drunk end up in a massive fight and then end the day making fun of melo's failure to grow facial hair (or anywhere for that matter) meet alen and hang out with his kids while he still tried to catch a glimpse of my thong :D
not gonna meet byrone or woody or burke coz they just seems...weird is the nice word :D

Apr 15, 2006
oh yeah,and asif i read is married so i bet he has calmed down :D

i would love to meet aron and go for a beer in our gerrard shirts,of course meet rab and poke his eyes to find out if they are real,meet klin get drunk end up in a massive fight and then end the day making fun of melo's failure to grow facial hair (or anywhere for that matter) meet alen and hang out with his kids while he still tried to catch a glimpse of my thong :D
not gonna meet byrone or woody or burke coz they just seems...weird is the nice word :D
Asif is a cool dawg. If I were you, I would meet him blindly.

:lol: I love you!
Why not? You have the opportunity to meet with a girl who apparently has the hots for you and you don't even want to?
Who said I don't want to meet her? :shifty:

like that hoar woody? :D who else?
Tommy, for one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)