The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (148 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,142
    In the sewers for all I care, as I said, he relies on rep. Ask Azzurri7, he also suffers from his bitchy attitude.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I'm thinking of flushing him down the toilet. He's been very annoying but I want to tease him some more. Like the time he came here crying how I gave him a -rep.

I also remember how one time he gave me -rep because I laughed at one of his jokes when he said Cannavaro will teach our youngsters how to defend and that he's the best signing we had. :lol::lol:

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,144
    He wants to educate me now because he thinks I am annoying. Don't tease him, Rab, please don't. Flush him away forever, he's a useless cunt.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Can someone do something about the turd that goes with the name Pitbull?

He wants to educate me on what to do and how to do it on this forum, and he insists on doing it because I am annoying. He thinks that I should put him on my ignore list if I am annoyed by him trying to educate me buy instead he relies on negative reps. Is there a way not to see his rep comments as well?

Can a moderator flush down this turd? he's been floating here too long and I really should have ended his presence when I was a moderator.

Get over it ffs. It would only be dumb to get him banned, there is a lot of members on this forum annoying each other and "beefing", it doesn't mean that we can ask for them to get banned.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,147
    Get over it ffs. It would only be dumb to get him banned, there is a lot of members on this forum annoying each other and "beefing", it doesn't mean that we can ask for them to get banned.
    Get over what? I think there are many annoying members on this forum but I don't go telling them how annoying they are. I don't do it by negative repping them either. I simply add those who annoy me on the ignore list and he should either do that or shut the fuck up. And if he is not willing to do either then yes, I want him banned.

As I said, I should have banned him when I was moderator.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,148
    So what man, I respect Jack, but everyone fucks with each other here. IMO It would be unfair to ban him.
    I really hope he starts lecturing you on how to behave. I really do because only then I would like to hear your opinion.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    He wants to educate me now because he thinks I am annoying. Don't tease him, Rab, please don't. Flush him away forever, he's a useless cunt.
    I could have banned him long time ago for the insults he threw towards me, you and many other members. But lets have some more patience on him. Lets see how far he can go.

I personally doubt he can resist much. My prediction.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,153

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Thanks for the heads-up, Jack. But there are always two sides of an argument around these forums. Some are more unilateral than others. But if you're getting harassed by him offline from what we can see on the forums, please do send me a PM with any details. Otherwise, the mods can be vigilant for what gets posted here.

But anyone complaining about -rep deserves to be hit in the head with a petrol-filled Hippity-Hop in my book. Rep is a joke... don't take it for anything more than that.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    Hmm i didn't expect this from Pitbull , he seemed to be a cool guy. Just ignore him and let the mods do something about it Jack :) You got more important things to do, like practising for the Amsterdam marathon ;)

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,156
    Thanks for the heads-up, Jack. But there are always two sides of an argument around these forums. Some are more unilateral than others. But if you're getting harassed by him offline from what we can see on the forums, please do send me a PM with any details. Otherwise, the mods can be vigilant for what gets posted here.
    What I don't get is why he doesn't put me on the ignore list of he thinks I am annoying. He wants me instead to put him on the ignore list if I think his remarks towards my behaviour are annoying.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,157
    Hmm i didn't expect this from Pitbull , he seemed to be a cool guy. Just ignore him and let the mods do something about it Jack :) You got more important things to do, like practising for the Amsterdam marathon ;)
    Actually I don't care about him, or better said, it's been a long while I cared about him. Lately he started making remarks about my posts towards other members. What is he? some sort of conduct police? and if that's the case, who hired him?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    But anyone complaining about -rep deserves to be hit in the head with a petrol-filled Hippity-Hop in my book. Rep is a joke... don't take it for anything more than that.
    Save the speech, Swaggstar.

Though I don't think Jack is complaining about the -rep obviously, but more about Pitbull's attitude.

Anyone who wants to annoy Pitbull, just say how awful Cannavaro is/was and how he fucked up by teaching our youngsters how to defend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)