The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nothing wrong in what I said there.

Gay taste? You sure do have it.

Gay username? Jack, Andy and Boz will tell you more about it.

Eat my deck? What's so bad about it?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's rude, that's all I'm complaining about. I couldn't see a reason why should you react like that to my Ray Charles post so I brought it to mod thread.
You've sent me like 10's of -reps since you joined the forums, do you see me complaining? crying? It's good receiving them from time to time.

Man up and accept your -rep like a man.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You've sent me like 10's of -reps since you joined the forums, do you see me complaining? crying? It's good receiving them from time to time.

Man up and accept your -rep like a man.
I'm sure there haven't been more than 3-4 and all of them had a point. But I don't care much about reputation stuff, I didn't complain about a -rep, I complained about you being rude.

And talking about mans, as far as I know, they don't usually use internet for calling people gay and searching for someone to eat their decks.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I'm sure there haven't been more than 3-4 and all of them had a point. But I don't care much about reputation stuff, I didn't complain about a -rep, I complained about you being rude.

And talking about mans, as far as I know, they don't usually use internet for calling people gay and searching for someone to eat their decks.
aye but we all know Rab is overcompensating

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,140
    Can someone do something about the turd that goes with the name Pitbull?

He wants to educate me on what to do and how to do it on this forum, and he insists on doing it because I am annoying. He thinks that I should put him on my ignore list if I am annoyed by him trying to educate me buy instead he relies on negative reps. Is there a way not to see his rep comments as well?

Can a moderator flush down this turd? he's been floating here too long and I really should have ended his presence when I was a moderator.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)