The Mobile Phone Thread! (1 Viewer)

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #84
    Gino Genesio said:
    how much did it cost you??? next week i am gowing to buy a new phone i wanted the nokia 6060 but i always can change my mind

it cost 260€... and its worth it imo.. a great phone.. im lovin it! :D

Jeeks said:
    Man, I am in Köbenhavn and I fucking love it. :)

Cool.. what are u dowing there/here ? :)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Zé Tahir said:
    man good luck understanding that danish :puke:
    It is a strange language, I do understand what they say but not the real words :D It seems they have no consonants, only vowels :lol: But I wouldn't go to the puke level.

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #89
    Jeeks said:
    I am working, will be staying here till the last week of February. Didn't you notice from my avatar? ;)
    Ohh cool... nice u where in christiania.. Smoke Weed Everyday ;)

Have fun there.. Its a nice place..

and Yeah, the danish language is very strange!!!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It is too bad how they are treating the place. We went to Månen the first two evenings, the third evening we went there they had already closed the place. It sucks, I wish something can be done to keep Christiania alive.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    It is a strange language, I do understand what they say but not the real words :D It seems they have no consonants, only vowels :lol: But I wouldn't go to the puke level.
    Again the series of negative rep on such replies continue.

Dec 24, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    It is too bad how they are treating the place. We went to Månen the first two evenings, the third evening we went there they had already closed the place. It sucks, I wish something can be done to keep Christiania alive.
    Unfortunately the goverment has set it mine up , to destroy the place and build exclusive appartments.... Maybe a small part of Christiania will be left alone... hard to tell....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)