The Mobile Phone Thread! (13 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The 2 previus phones i ve posted have an excellent features-price/dimensions ratio,dimensions is a very important thing for a mobile, mobile;-)

Now if price and dimensions isnt an issue then its time for the big guns:

Sharp 903, thats a cute brick,not just a brick but a 3G(u can see to the man u r talking to) brick

-The best cam on mobiles in the market,:eyebrows: 3.2 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, 2x optical zoom, with video and flash
-Amputated because of the exclusive Vodafone menu Media player and bluetooth,most of the data u will enjoy from this device would be paid to them:pumpkin:
-Limited voice memo
- Barcode reading:pumpkin:
- Worse battery than the previus 2:tdown:
-The best display in the market(240 x 320 pixels) and is super SHARP
-128 Polyphonic channels(most of the mobiles have 40,the best have 64):cool:

With this phone u can impress every chick in the block,
it cant go unoticed,(its too big anyway)
chicks asked me to take em a foto just to see how those 3MP photo's look like;-).
Its perfect to impress others than urself,u will personally encounter many bugs and stupid problems
wich are created to amputate the abilities of this phone for the extra profit of Vodafone.
The biggest problem for me(except those 780 euros of the asking price) was its size.
It was too big and heavy to curry it in my small pockets of medical clothes i was wearing,u cant wear it in ur pants and sit down
and u will be frustrated when u leave it in ur jacket(thinking about the price u might consider hiring someone to carry and take care of it):smoke:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cronios said:
Sony Ericsson K750,is the best sollution overall if u dont want a 3G phone,
its small,easy, has 2megapixel camera, support for 2GB memory sticks for mp3s,picks and videos,it looks very cool and with a very competitive price(about 360$)

Well the W800i is the same as K750 with an upgrade.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Jeeks said:
Sony Ericsson W800i pure hottness!
the W800 is K750s twin brother but with only dif, it has a better headset, an extra music function and a 512mb memory stick in the basic packet,
BUT its orange, not that stylish and 100Euros more exp,
so my suggestion,chooce K750(u can flash it to W800) and buy a 1GB memory stick with 80euros and the headset for 30more

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Tifoso Lou said:
I just basically want a Palm with phone. Don't need internet connection at all--just PDA + phone.

Any ideas? (I have Nextel, BTW)
The Treo isn't a bad one. The fact is that your PDA requirement is ultimately going to change the form factor of your phone anyway. (It will need to be wider than a typical mobile phone.)

I'm sure there are others. But the Treo is suitable for just phone and PDA use also. I have GoodLink with mine for the Blackberry-like stuff, but that's an extra service you don't need.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cronios said:
the W800 is K750s twin brother but with only dif, it has a better headset, an extra music function and a 512mb memory stick in the basic packet,
BUT its orange, not that stylish and 100Euros more exp,
so my suggestion,chooce K750(u can flash it to W800) and buy a 1GB memory stick with 80euros and the headset for 30more
The orange is hottness and it is not that much more expensive than the K750 in Sweden.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Jeeks said:
Well the W800i is the same as K750 with an upgrade.
well the true upgrade was ment to be W810
just because i wasnt the onlyone who choseed the best seller, "black beauty" K750 over the "sporty" W800 for the looks, they ve created W810,a combination of those two,
it has the looks,the big memory stick,the headset, plus EDGE and all the 4bands(GSM 850 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900),about 30$ more exp than W800,
so if any of those things isnt essential for the buy then it doesnt worth it(plus the fact that it has 18MB less internal memory,no protection for the lens and consumes the battery a little earlier than the twins):D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Jeeks said:
The orange is hottness and it is not that much more expensive than the K750 in Sweden.
Sweden? OMG the motherland of Volvo,Saab(Cars and fighter airplanes), Ericsson (and those pure blondy and blue eyes angels:oops: )
u lucky bastard,:p have the privileges the rest of Europeans dont:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cronios said:
well the true upgrade was ment to be W810
just because i wasnt the only who choseed the best seller, black beauty K750 over the sporty W800 for the looks, they ve created W810,a combination of those two,
it has the looks,the big memory stick,the headset,EDGE and all the 4bands(GSM 850 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900),about 30$ more exp than W800,
so if any of those things isnt essential for the buy then it doesnt worth it(plus the fact that it has 18MB less internal memory and consumes the battery a little earlier than the twins):D
The W810 is even more hottness.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm planning on going for the Motorazr V3. Dont care much for features, its more a look thing for me. And as long as I can talk on what I consider the best looking option on the market, I'd say I have no complaints.

How many of you'll agree with me, that a phone should be just that? I hate the idea of having it all rolled into one. That's why we have Ipods, digicams and laptops.

PS: Who here is using a V3?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Nokia has lost the plot with their new generation of phones. They were so far ahead of their times back then, they've run out of ideas now. All their phones are now copies of SE and even the Samsung D500 design. Its sad. Of course the N series is a refreshing change after a really long time from Nokia.

SE are good looking, well featured phones, but I've had one for 3 years now, and I'm tired of looking at it everyday. Some eye candy never hurt and a blk Motorazr would certainly be nice, given that I've wanted it since its launch and the price is now 1/3rd of what it was when it did.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The old Razr V3 is a mediocre phone,camera and sound sux
the 5mb are equal to nothing,2 mp3 maybe?
Total waste of money if u ask me.
Its thinner than the others because its featureless,
its for people who chooce to have a dumb phone, i mean u have to make a try to get a worse phone than this,
Nokia and Siemens did some fashion handsets, more performant and interest looking if thats the only concern.
The new (somewhat bigger) edition of Razr, the Razr V3X on the other hand is a very good 2MP,3G device;-)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Cronios said:
- MP3/AAC,video player
- 3D Java games support
- FM radio with RDS
- Organiser
-Good battery
- unlimited voice memo
- SyncML,USB cable avalaible in the basic packet
- Built-in stereo high quality handsfree
-Camera 2 MP, 1632x1224 pixels, with autofocus,unlimited video, bright flash,one of the best in the market(only phone brick size can compete this for the moment,Sharp 903 for ex):p
-bluetooth and infrared unlocked and functional wich allow u to transfer free any kind of data to/from ur phone:eyebrows:
-Unmaginable dimensions 100 x 46 x 20 mm

This phone has practically everything u need in a compact size and it wont cost u a fortune or wont be considered mediocre 2-3years from now...
very nice

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i got the 3g phone. dunno what its called, theere all the same.
any one got any programs so i can snazz it up a bit hahaha. u cant even change the message tone on this thing!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Geof said:
I had a budget of 100Euro so I bought a Siemens. Dunno how it's called. It has no camera, no mp3, no flame-thrower, but hey I can make calls and text my friends. That's what I need.[/IMG]
my man. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)