The Mobile Phone Thread! (1 Viewer)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Holygr4le said:
Nah... I hate electronics....:D

Nokias time is past...
Ericsson is the brand...
I know, i was thinking that you would say something like, - WRONG PLACE FOR THIS THREAD! It really belongs in the technology thread in Off-topic. You always seem to point shit like that out.:wink:

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Shoryuken said:
I know, i was thinking that you would say something like, - WRONG PLACE FOR THIS THREAD! It really belongs in the technology thread in Off-topic. You always seem to point shit like that out.:wink:
:D
I just saw it in "today´s posts". Never checked where it belongs...
But your wish is my command.

WRONG THREAD!!!

:lol:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Cronios said:
The old Razr V3 is a mediocre phone,camera and sound sux
the 5mb are equal to nothing,2mp3 maybe?
Total waste of money if u ask me.
Its thinner than the others because its featureless,
its for people who chooce to have a dumb phone,i mean u have to make a try to get a worse phone than this,Nokia and Siemens did some fashion handsets more performant and interest looking if thats the only concern.
The new (somewhat bigger) edition of Razr the Razr V3X on the other is a very good 2MP,3G device;-)

Why do you need features like cameras and mp3 on your phone? Dont you already own an ipod and digicam. Isnt it a better idea to put them to use, than pay additionally for features you arent necessarily going to be using to their optimum.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
baggio said:
Why do you need features like cameras and mp3 on your phone? Dont you already own an ipod and digicam. Isnt it a better idea to put them to use, than pay additionally for features you arent necessarily going to be using to their optimum.
Well... the tecnology is already here but they wont relise it cause they would loose to much money on the models in between.
In 5 years you´ll have phone, internet, video, camera, mp3player, dvd in your phone. Why have anything else..?

For now this rules:

W810

W810 Walkman™ is a stylish music player with everything you need for a mobile music lifestyle. An easy-to-use Walkman™ digital music player with folders for artists and customized playlists. A 512 MB Memory Stick PRO™ Duo with enough memory, for up to 20 full length audio CDs. And a stereo headset for quality listening. Enjoy hours of your favorite music wherever you go. And when you want quality entertainment around the clock, W810 has an FM radio with RDS.

Disc2Phone™ music copying software is supplied in the W810 kit and it’s easy to copy songs from your favorite CDs, and PC music folders.

The built-in W810 2 megapixel digital camera with autofus takes excellent photos and when you need to catch some action, W810 has video too. Sharing images and other phone content is easy. Use Bluetooth™, or Multimedia messaging when you want to send images and video. W810 takes pictures to be proud of.

Wherever you are, you have high speed access to the internet. EDGE technology makes surfing the mobile internet fast and a full function Internet browser lets you view all your favorite Web sites as you go

* Complete music kit
* 2 megapixel camera with autofocus
* EDGE - fast mobile Internet
* E-mail, text and picture messaaging

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Two people have recommended the Walkman Sony Ericsson, it is the best there is in the market at the moment.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
baggio said:
Why sould u carry all the time ur mobile,ur ipod,ur PDA and ur digicam?
when u can have them all in one?
Now the quality offered from mobiles is good enough to cope with all the everyday needs
and most of the people lack some of those things,wich makes their buy uneeded,
wach out for the TV mobiles:p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Zlatan said:
Whatever yu do, dont get a Siemens, they are the biggest piece of crap ever.
or LG phones,liked lots of their stuff but the phone was a worthless hunk of trash

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Cronios said:
Why sould u carry all the time ur mobile,ur ipod,ur PDA and ur digicam?
when u can have them all in one?
Now the quality offered from mobiles is good enough to cope with all the everyday needs
and most of the people lack some of those things,wich makes their buy uneeded,
wach out for the TV mobiles:p

I dont know, I think a phone is meant for talking. Dont like the idea of it getting any more complex. Even if it offers everything you're mentioning people are still going to be out there buying themselves other gadgets like Plasmas, Ipods and digis. So its pretty much redundant to me. Technology needs to keep it simple. At times like this its getting ahead of itself.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Holygr4le said:
Well... the tecnology is already here but they wont relise it cause they would loose to much money on the models in between.
In 5 years you´ll have phone, internet, video, camera, mp3player, dvd in your phone. Why have anything else..?
Would you give up your home theater system, DVD player, Laptop and Digicam if you had all the amenities in your phone. The answer is no, because you're always going to want the latest in technology. So why not just use everything for what it is originally intended. Know what I mean daddy? ;) :)

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    Well.. damn this thread is growing fast..
    Thnx everone for your help..

Lets me start with, my last phone was K750i, and yes, its the best phone i ever had, but, last month i was in Kosova, and i gave it to my cousin.. :)
    and now i want a new phone, a new style..

right know im looking most at Samsung D600, Nokia 6280.. and Nokia N80 + SonyEricsson W810 even if they will first be out here in DK, around april.. thats to much to wait for, so i will not buy thoes.. maybe later ;)

But, some say that the D600 is good, some say its not good, anyone here that has the phone? or knows alot about it? Plzz tell.. I like the look very much, so i need some info about the phone in all...

About Nokia 6280, hmm nice phone, but it looks big? right? tell me ?

Samsung D600 and Nokia 6280 :

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Some facts atlast,congrats! u r in the right way!
    How nice of u to make such a present2ur cousin!
    Well u know already that D600 is one of my recomandations,
    those phones selected are pretty good balanced,very good choices, whatever u chooce u r a winner,
    i ve checked out D600 and it did impressed me as few.
    6280is a good phone and supports 3G if ur interested,
    though if u r used to K750's size u might not like what u will see when u will open it;-)
    The next one is coming already,6282 but is going to be worse!!!
    N80 would be a brilliant phone but u will have to wait a while...

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    Cronios said:
    Some facts atlast,congrats! u r in the right way!
    How nice of u to make such a present2ur cousin!
    Well u know already that D600 is one of my recomandations,
    those phones selected are pretty good balanced,very good choices, whatever u chooce u r a winner,
    i ve checked out D600 and it did impressed me as few.
    6280is a good phone and supports 3G if ur interested,
    though if u r used to K750's size u might not like what u will see when u will open it;-)
    The next one is coming already,6282 but is going to be worse!!!
    N80 would be a brilliant phone but u will have to wait a while...
    ´
    Thnx for the info..

Right now im 70% sure that i will buy D600 :D

wich phone do u have?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    i have a 7610 nokia and completly satisfied with it [no not sexually lol]....
    i think i'll use for 4-5 more months before i thijnk of something else...

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #59
    Well i've decide wich phone i will buy!

Yeep, its gonna be the Nokia 6280... it will be out in week 5 or 6.. :D

take a look..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)