The Milanisti have lost it (3 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Bonera denies Gourcuff row
Wednesday 15 November, 2006
Milan defender Daniele Bonera has denied clashing with teammate Yoann Gourcuff in training. “This story was invented,” he declared.

The Corriere dello Sport reported on Tuesday that the pair had a confrontation during training and that the alleged homesick Gourcuff was even considering a return to Rennes.

“This is something which was made up by someone who wants to create problems to a group which already has some to solve,” said Bonera to Milan Channel.

“This is a delicate moment and hearing that I had a row with Yoann makes no sense.

“He and I have a really good relationship, we live near each other and once in a while we travel to Milanello together in the same car,” added the former Parma man.

“There really are no problems between us and when we heard about this thing we even laughed about it.

“The newspaper said that the fight was caused by a tackle during training, but on Monday there was no such episode.

“And even if there had been a tackle, that would be no reason to fight, it’s part of the game,” concluded Bonera.

Gourcuff was also eager to deny the row and confirmed that he is happy at Milan since his summer switch.

“I read the newspapers and what was written about me and Bonera. There are no problems, there was no quarrel and I get on with everyone,” said the midfielder to Milan Channel.

“I am very pleased to be here so I was surprised to read this. This would not happen in France, you wouldn’t see this in the papers, I suppose I have to get used to the Italian Press.

“I hope to stay here for a long time and become a great Milan player. The atmosphere is good even if our results haven’t been excellent.

“Of course it would have been better to come back to a team that was top of the table after my injury.

“The positive thing is that the Champions League has been going well, we haven’t lost and are top of our group after a series of good results,” concluded the 20-year-old.
---------------------

Am I the only one who thinks they really fought into each other and were forced by Carlo and Silvio to deny it in the press?

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Geof said:
Am I the only one who thinks they really fought into each other and were forced by Carlo and Silvio to deny it in the press?
it's certainly a big possibility, though i don't see that as anything strange for a big club. especially when it's ran by two "don's".

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Geof said:
No, that's probably what happened all right. Didn't Viera & Mikhilovic have a bust up about 4 years ago followed by a "we're best pals now" act for the press. The act fell apart this season at inter, when it was back to handbags at 10 paces.:D

Ze Tahir said:
The Milanisti have lost it

Look at this poll, and tell me I'm seeing things. The milanista's have lost it

http://www2.sportal.it/sportal/spSon...gic=0094905964
It looks like they have lost it. They've clearly been sharing a ground with inter for too long.:D

Turk_Bianconero said:
I guess,this thread will be begin for Official (make of fun) milan thread
That's what I thought, when I saw the thread's title. I thought that someone was slagging them off because Roma's win at the San Siro was Roma's first win there since 1987 and milan's worst home record since 1966!:smoke:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
lol those 2 are not even important enough to have a row...if it was Pirlo and Kaka ok that is news but Bonera/Gourcuff??? ZZZZZZ....

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Since Calciopoli, Juventus have played 11 matches - Winning 9 and drawing 2. Milan have played 11 matches - Winning 4, drawing 3, and losing 4. All this proves one thing:

Milan need Moggi in order to win!!

Hahahaha

Jun 18, 2005
Indeed they have.

From ACBILAN.com

THE WOODWORK... AGAIN!
11/18/2006 8:33:00 PM
The woodwork is interfering with the Rossoneri making it into the back of the net more often then not, in fact ten times in the last twelve games including twice against Empoli.

Twelve games and the woodwork has interfered ten times, including today against Empoli when Ricardo Oliveira hit the woodwork twice. Here is the list:

MILAN-ASCOLI 1-0: Borriello hits the post, Inzaghi hits the post

MILAN-SIENA 0-0: Gila grazes the top of the goal

MILAN-PALERMO 0-2: Kakà and Pirlo both hit the post on the same move

CHIEVO-MILAN 0-1: Seedorf hits the post

MILAN-ROMA 1-2: Seedorf hits the post, Ricardo Oliveira hits the post

EMPOLI-MILAN 0-0: Ricardo Oliveira hits the post and grazes the top of the goal

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=35763

:D :D :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Don Bes said:
maybe it has something to do with the fact that they play in seria a and we in b ?
Didnt they kept their players??
Didnt they kept their coach?
Didnt they get rid of the only better team in the league?Isnt this serie a the less competitive serie a for many many years now?
The only excuse they have is that they didnt have Inter's time to spend Sheva's $$$

They had the chance to sign Crespo or Zlatan, they had the chance to buy much much better players than Oliveira, Courcuff and Bonera would provide then enough cover to make it, but they are the most affected team by the scandal on the field and thats a fact!!
Why arent Inzaghi and Gila score offside goals now???
it has to do smth with the linesmen right?
when was the last time Pirlo scored a penalty?
their champion hearts ever scored again at 96'++

Some funny questions, not directly adressed to you Bes,
but for the Milan fans...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Pado said:
Since Calciopoli, Juventus have played 11 matches - Winning 9 and drawing 2. Milan have played 11 matches - Winning 4, drawing 3, and losing 4. All this proves one thing:

Milan need Moggi in order to win!!

Hahahaha
Who'd have thought that Milan would miss Moggi more than Juve.

Jan 7, 2004
Cronios said:
Didnt they kept their players??
Didnt they kept their coach?
Didnt they get rid of the only better team in the league?Isnt this serie a the less competitive serie a for many many years now?
The only excuse they have is that they didnt have Inter's time to spend Sheva's $$$

They had the chance to sign Crespo or Zlatan, they had the chance to buy much much better players than Oliveira, Courcuff and Bonera would provide then enough cover to make it, but they are the most affected team by the scandal on the field and thats a fact!!
Why arent Inzaghi and Gila score offside goals now???
it has to do smth with the linesmen right?
when was the last time Pirlo scored a penalty?
their champion hearts ever scored again at 96'++

Some funny questions, not directly adressed to you Bes,
but for the Milan fans...

so you are saying that milan isnt being favoured by refs anymore ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)