The love thread. (35 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
the most difficult decision one have to make is when the girl you like have moved into very good friend cathegory.. you was having fun and all being with her as a fren, and then you fell an effection and you want to go to the next level... would you jeorpadize your good frenship for it?.. say as you may, things wont be the same again after you pop up the question... the good fren thing will die out...

your wither wil either be:-
1. she NO and.. well the awkywardness will crept in whenever you see her..

2.. she said YES and your relationship will be more than a fren

3... she said YES but after that moment would you realize that you have mistake about the 'affection' as its actuallly the 'urge to chase ' which will end onece u get her... in no time you will get bored with her and.. eventually break up..

in any case, you will lose the fun best fren u once had.. make you thinks a lot before u pops the question..:undecide:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
the most difficult decision one have to make is when the girl you like have moved into very good friend cathegory.. you was having fun and all being with her as a fren, and the you have that effection and you want to go to the next level... would you jeorpadize your good frenship for it?.. say as you may, things wont be the same again after you pop up the question... the good fren thing will die out...

your wither wil either be:-
1. she NO and.. well the awkywardness will crept in whenever you see her..

2.. she said YES and your relationship will be more than a fren

3... she said YES but after that moment would you realize that you have mistake about the 'affection' as its actuallly the 'urge to chase ' which will end onece u get her... in no time you will get bored with her and.. eventually break up..

in any case, you will lose the fun best fren u once had.. make you thinks a lot before u pops the question..:undecide:

Actually, the girl I like is a good friend, but I'm not worried about things being akward.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Actually, the girl I like is a good friend, but I'm not worried about things being akward.
u dont?.. good for you... but i wont want to be too close with people who have that feelings towards me, but i dun have it..... not that i felt superior after turning her down or anything, more like to help her phase out...

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #87
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    :howler: What a thread. You people are taking life/love way too seriously!
    Thanks for the lesson Dr. Love :dontcare:

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #89

u dont?.. good for you... but i wont want to be too close with people who have that feelings towards me, but i dun have it.....
    ya thats a ***** when it happens IMO.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

u dont?.. good for you... but i wont want to be too close with people who have that feelings towards me, but i dun have it.....

No. I know I'm capable of not making it akwards, if it doesnt work out, than it's cool, and I know she's the same way.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #92
    Love is del piero. It looks all good and well, and then it breaks, and you forever hope for it to work again.:(

If time can heal broken bones, it surely can heal the heart.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #94
    Ah man, i think im gonna listen to some incubus after this thread.. reopned some old wounds:(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Good point, I've hesitated many a time because I didn't wanna lose a good friend, and never have I regretted not taking things further with a girl who's a good mate now

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    Cause sometimes it's serious, and sometimes not.
    Its only as serious as you make it to be. Love is something that came out of human fear to be alone but that's exactly what we are: in essence, we are all alone.

We come onto this world alone and we leave it alone; any hardships in between that are rushing your way can only be stopped by you. Don't think those pats on the back and support from other people can win you a battle - you still have to do it yourself.

The odd thing about the universe is that mankind seemingly doesn't belong here but us ignorant beings are seeking reasons for our existence. What if it was just a biological accident? Then love (or any emotion for that matter) doesn't exist at all.

You may laugh at that, I'm not sure I really believe it myself. But I was just trying to show that you can take anything and make it as real as you want. Including love.

Jan 7, 2004

Its only as serious as you make it to be. Love is something that came out of human fear to be alone but that's exactly what we are: in essence, we are all alone.

You may laugh at that, I'm not sure I really believe it myself. But I was just trying to show that you can take anything and make it as real as you want. Including love.

would you look at that, i thought i was the only one looking at it that way.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

We come onto this world alone and we leave it alone; any hardships in between that are rushing your way can only be stopped by you. Don't think those pats on the back and support from other people can win you a battle - you still have to do it yourself.

The odd thing about the universe is that mankind seemingly doesn't belong here but us ignorant beings are seeking reasons for our existence. What if it was just a biological accident? Then love (or any emotion for that matter) doesn't exist at all.

Actually I think love came out of the need for two people to be together to protect their child, which is basically a means to protect the survival of the spicies. Two parents can protect a child more than one, hence love. It's even been porven that most divorces with children come when the child is 7, because it's beggining to get more or less independant and is easier to take care of.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Actually I think love came out of the need for two people to be together to protect their child, which is basically a means to protect the survival of the spicies. Two parents can protect a child more than one, hence love. It's even been porven that most divorces with children come when the child is 7, because it's beggining to get more or less independant and is easier to take care of.
    Hmm that doesn't explain why (in the stone age or whatever) men went around hopping every woman they could find to protect the survival of the species - yet they never stayed with one for longer than it took to enpregnant her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)