The love thread. (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

'Thank you for telling me. It's good that you tell somebody if you like him/her. Now I'll evaluate my feelings towards you.'

:)

Evaluate? :sigh:

Anyways, I actually thought she quite like me, I knew she was interested before. Anyways, I hadnt seen her in schoo, for two months or so, and then one day I ran into her and we started talking (I knew her from before, for a year or so btw) and we talked for some half an hour.

Anyways, when I got home that night she sent me an SMS, and we started chatting, and after a few messages with double meaning, I tell her that I like her. She answers that thats what she wanted to hear, but would have prefered if I had told her in person. Very well, we set up a casual date on Monday. We go out for some coffee, talk, have a good time, she's showing all signs she's interested, and in the end, when I told her I liked her, she said "It's good to know" :wth:

I send her a message later, she seemed strangely cold and uninterested, and I never contacted her since. We see eachother in school from time to time, say hi, but thats it.

Girls are evil :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Evaluate? :sigh:

Anyways, I actually thought she quite like me, I knew she was interested before. Anyways, I hadnt seen her in schoo, for two months or so, and then one day I ran into her and we started talking (I knew her from before, for a year or so btw) and we talked for some half an hour.

Anyways, when I got home that night she sent me an SMS, and we started chatting, and after a few messages with double meaning, I tell her that I like her. She answers that thats what she wanted to hear, but would have prefered if I had told her in person. Very well, we set up a casual date on Monday. We go out for some coffee, talk, have a good time, she's showing all signs she's interested, and in the end, when I told her I liked her, she said "It's good to know" :wth:

I send her a message later, she seemed strangely cold and uninterested, and I never contacted her since. We see eachother in school from time to time, say hi, but thats it.

Girls are evil :(
Hmm yeah, that wasn't really nice of her. You are better off without her anyway then IMO :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Anyways, when I got home that night she sent me an SMS, and we started chatting, and after a few messages with double meaning, I tell her that I like her.
If you hadn't seen her for two months, maybe you should have waited until after a couple of days of contacting her before coming out with heavy news
She answers that thats what she wanted to hear, but would have prefered if I had told her in person.
Well duh :wallbang: No offence man, but telling people important things (breaking up/telling people you like them) via SMS, chat or worst of all, e-mail :wallbang: is stupid.
Very well, we set up a casual date on Monday. We go out for some coffee, talk, have a good time, she's showing all signs she's interested, and in the end, when I told her I liked her, she said "It's good to know" :wth:
Again, perhaps you shouldn't have pulled the trigger so soon. Spend a few days together, have fun... maybe she thinks you're just a horny kid and you just feel this way because you haven't seen her in a long time.
Maybe she got scared away

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24

And what do you expect? That she should always say YES, if she doesn't like you she doesn't like you, better tell you that at the start than start something with you, lying about her feelings and than drop you like a piece of shit when you liked her even more? Of course it's not a nice feeling if you go after someone and then he/she doesn't feel the same way, but truth is always the best option.
    yeah well, fine, there are worse. Agreed. Like, totally ignoring you and cutting you off. It happened to me to Zlatan. :down:

But it is still never nice to be turned down.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    When I saw her that day (after not haveing seen her for a while) se sent me a message first, and gave out clues she was interested. She sent me one of those "cute" messages, to see "if I still had her number". Besides, she had already sent me messages about being interested some six months before, but nothing came of it.

Anyways, I wasnt that upset, I'm a pretty emotionless person I didnt like her enough to be hurt, I just dont understand.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    IMO, the chase is half then fun. Once the challenge of getting the lad/ girl is over, ive seen numerous case of them just not liking each other anymore.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    yeah well, fine, there are worse. Agreed. Like, totally ignoring you and cutting you off. It happened to me to Zlatan. :down:
    But it is still never nice to be turned down.
    Actually, being led on is one of the worst things ever :down:
    Besides, she had already sent me messages about being interested some six months before, but nothing came of it.
    Six months!?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

And what do you expect? That she should always say YES, if she doesn't like you she doesn't like you, better tell you that at the start than start something with you, lying about her feelings and than drop you like a piece of shit when you liked her even more? Of course it's not a nice feeling if you go after someone and then he/she doesn't feel the same way, but truth is always the best option.
    I agree.

And you cant force anyone to feel what they dont feel to you, so it's better to be told that at once, not living in deny that sth may happen.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Like i was :sob:
    It's happened to everyone bro :manly hug:

++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    I agree.

And you cant force anyone to feel what they dont feel to you, so it's better to be told that at once, not living in deny that sth may happen.
    Still, what's with women and the whole 'send out signals and :blah:' then drop you like a tonne of bricks?

Is it fun? :fero:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Actually, being led on is one of the worst things ever :down:

Six months!?
    During winter she sent me some messages for a few days.

Why you so surprised? You know I have a magnetic personality to top off my good looks :D ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Why you so surprised? You know I have a magnetic personality to top off my good looks :D ;)
    :wallbang:

I meant... she messaged you six months ago, and I'm assuming you sat on your ass and inflated your head instead of meeting her or sth :wallbang:

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    It's happened to everyone bro :manly hug:
    :rofl:

:runs off to kill a wild animal to prove his manhood: :D

well, i hate to ask people out. My biggest fear is rejection.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

:wallbang:

I meant... she messaged you six months ago, and I'm assuming you sat on your ass and inflated your head instead of meeting her or sth :wallbang:

It just wasnt the right time then, it's a long story.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

If you hadn't seen her for two months, maybe you should have waited until after a couple of days of contacting her before coming out with heavy news

Well duh :wallbang: No offence man, but telling people important things (breaking up/telling people you like them) via SMS, chat or worst of all, e-mail :wallbang: is stupid.

Again, perhaps you shouldn't have pulled the trigger so soon. Spend a few days together, have fun... maybe she thinks you're just a horny kid and you just feel this way because you haven't seen her in a long time.

Maybe she got scared away

And I agree with you graham: if you dont see a girl for long, you shouldnt start important talks at once, and not via texts.

Dont speed things up, dont push, that's all I can say.

And maybe... well, maybe after talk with you, she wasnt that interested anymore: maybe she pictured you in some other way, and that pics in her head didnt come together with what she found.
    Sometimes people have only a pic of someone, not real image.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

Still, what's with women and the whole 'send out signals and :blah:' then drop you like a tonne of bricks?

Is it fun? :fero:
    They are looking for sth better all time? :p:D

Seriously: I dont know, I'm not such woman, so I really cant explain it to you.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    well, i hate to ask people out. My biggest fear is rejection.
    If you're afraid of rejection, it'll show, and girls hate unconfidence. Just be casual about it and be friendly instead of imposing. Make it comfortable (not easy, but comfortable) for her to say no, don't be like "so do you like me too?" and put her on the spot.

Make fun of yourself if necessary, keep it light-hearted, and be CONFIDENT

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Way to bring me down Vit :sigh:

Actually, I thought it went pretty well, I kept it clean, nice, didnt make any big dating misstakes (I was polite, funny, didnr stare at her boobs, etc...), she seemed interested, she said she found out a lot of good things about me, etc... Ah women... anyways, who cares about her, nw I'm on the hunt for real, and I aint giving up :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)