The love thread. (33 Viewers)

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #42
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

If you're afraid of rejection, it'll show, and girls hate unconfidence. Just be casual about it and be friendly instead of imposing. Make it comfortable (not easy, but comfortable) for her to say no, don't be like "so do you like me too?" and put her on the spot.

Make fun of yourself if necessary, keep it light-hearted, and be CONFIDENT
    I try, and they laugh at my jokes, play with their hair, give me nice hugs, tell me nice things, and then the big moment comes and bang.:(

Anyway, i still need to regain my confidence, i was shot down biiiig time before, and now my friend has her, so its a bit of a confidence dent.

But thanks for the advice anyway.:)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Actually, I thought it went pretty well, I kept it clean, nice, didnt make any big dating misstakes (I was polite, funny)
    :scared: I hope you don't mean you were funny the same way (you think) you're 'funny' in the forums :eek:

:p

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44

Bah, you edited her post, and you know perfectly well what she meant :)
    I only changed it cos i wanted to single out that part and i hit the delete button, so i had to write it again myself.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    I try, and they laugh at my jokes, play with their hair, give me nice hugs, tell me nice things, and then the big moment comes and bang.:(
    Damn :( Well if your approach is well timed and executed, and she gives you all the right signs then say no, then that's just f@#%ed :irritate:

i was shot down biiiig time before, and now my friend has her
    You don't own a pistol by any chance, do you? :)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47

Damn :( Well if your approach is well timed and executed, and she gives you all the right signs then say no, then that's just f@#%ed :irritate:

You don't own a pistol by any chance, do you? :)
    its was actually pretty damn harsh.

like, 1 month and a half later after i really forced myself to stop liking her cos its too painful, then she sends these signals out to my best friend. He asks me if its ok to date her, and im too nice to say no! But anyway.. he seems happy. He is living out my old dreams :sob:

nah i dont own a pistol.. Only a cheap machete..:groan: ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

:scared: I hope you don't mean you were funny the same way (you think) you're 'funny' in the forums :eek:

:p
    Hardy har har :lazy:

Actually, IRL I'm pretty funny. Not haha funny, more like sarcastic comments funny, like Chandler. I'm extremely quick ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    nah i dont own a pistol.. Only a cheap machete..:groan: ;)
    :D

I happen to know a sure-fire way of making yourself stop liking a girl, but I think it's too rude to say here :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    Way to bring me down Vit :sigh:

Actually, I thought it went pretty well, I kept it clean, nice, didnt make any big dating misstakes (I was polite, funny, didnr stare at her boobs, etc...), she seemed interested, she said she found out a lot of good things about me, etc... Ah women... anyways, who cares about her, nw I'm on the hunt for real, and I aint giving up :devil:

Oops, I didnt mean to.

I dont want to bring you down further, but that's what I meant: it's what you thought, not she: she might feel not comfortable about all that.

or maybe she just loves to play with guys ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Anyways, I told my friends that there is only one girls they're not allowed to date, but since only one of them really knows here and I trust him, it's not really a porblem.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    the girl i liked also gave me good signals IMO, when i first started liking her, when we sat next to each other, we talked, were touching alot (good thing she didnt back away) and when i came home she added me on MSN the same day:) But i asked her out, and nooooo.. she liked another one of my friends (not the guy she dates now) A very depressing time of my life.:Down: It seemed she liked almost everyone apart from me.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57

Hardy har har :lazy:

Actually, IRL I'm pretty funny. Not haha funny, more like sarcastic comments funny, like Chandler. I'm extremely quick ;)
    its weird. Im at my funniest when im in skool, im really rude to the teachers, and charm my way out of trouble. Outside of skool im not as funny, just normal.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #59

:D

I happen to know a sure-fire way of making yourself stop liking a girl, but I think it's too rude to say here :)
    PM?:D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    btw guys: maybe it's just me, BUT... I think that you tend to see signal, even if they werent given to you by girls.

It's like you look for them so hard, that you see them, even if they dont exist.

maybe that's the problem as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)