The Lord Of The Rings (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
With those novies,,,i wat for more or less 2 weeks and then go to the cinema when is not so full....of course i do my best to evade people who likes to tell the whole movie to you.

BUt again....there is one guy who didnt go to work,,,and spend all his last earned money in those camping days outside the cinema.......gimme a break,,,he thinks that gandalf and frodo will thank him persoanlly for that? or he will become the next lorfd of the ring ..

shissssssssss

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
You think Nedved and Del Piero will come and thank you personally for spending so much time at these forums instead of doing our work? :p

I guess it's just a matter of what people are into, and these guys really love LOTR. Personally, if Juve came to Australia, I'd probably be willing to take a week or two off work... but I guess that's different, because a football match is shown just once, whereas u can get tickets for a movie for a long time after the day it's released :rolleyes:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
agreed..

People are different.. their tastes are different.. we don't see things the same way.. otherwise, you would feel bored of the world.. eventially kill yourself.. :D

I went so far with that thinking, huh..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)