The LIVE thread (7 Viewers)

Do you like it?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Live thread is a good idea, it filters the short random comments like, "Buffon save" or "Nedved shoots" from the real comments that are opinion based and not commentary of the game. Then when the game is over we can go back 2 the game thread and give opinions. its a good system.
and if ur worried the thread will get too big, can't u just reset it or close it and open one for each month e.g "The Live Thread- October"?

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Yeah, its good as long you keep that rhdp (or something like that...) guy out of it. He gets so "horny" during the live matches :D

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
the match thread is to discuss before and after the match.. the live thread is when the game is played (say things like oehh..great pass.. or things like GOAAAL DEL PIEROOO)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
the match thread is to discuss before and after the match.. the live thread is when the game is played (say things like oehh..great pass.. or things like GOAAAL DEL PIEROOO)
Yes its better as said before, it keeps the match thread cleaner and in order...
Great idea.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Seriously though, that's true, this system is very good. It was terribly irritating to scroll through 10 pages of "goooooal", "forza juveeee" and crap before. This is much, much better.
Exactly.

ßömßäяdîëя;1460253 said:
HEY, GUYS!

I'm from Croatia, but I love France....BUT ONLY THE FOOTBALL TEAM. AM I A GLORY HUNTER???
:sigh: Don´t know why are you insisting on this fight. Obviously I am not in a mood for that discussion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)