the last straw (1 Viewer)

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
for years iàve stuck by this team, i've celebrated with it in the good times, i've stood by it in the bad times. i've praised it in the highs, and stood up for it in the low times, always protecting it from the mockery or criticism of fans of other teams. but last night's match was the last straw. not because we didn't pass to the semi-finals of the CL, because Capello and some other officials of Juve had the nerve, the CORAGGIO to not only deny themselves of any blame over the subject, but to proceed to blame the FANS for the team's CL failure, by being ingrateful and not supportive, by continuously whistling at the poor performance.

now i was at the match yesterday night, in the stadium, and i am insulted by this utter bullsh*t, which is mocking my intelligence. For 80 MINUTES we were shouting repeated choruses of "dai ragazzi noi ci crediamo" and "undici leoni", and Capello has the nerve to criticize us? after the performance which the team he controls gave yesterday? this shifting of blame is disgraceful, and i won't be a part of this any longer.

for juve, it's or me, or Capello. Mancini had the guts to resign, which he announced he will do. the bianconeri are my life, but what i'm seeing is not a bianconeri team, but a poorly glorified version of Roma two years ago, and i'm prepared to give up my obsession for it's own good.

that's why i've decided to create a petition for the resignation of Capello on www.petitiononline.com.
i thought it would be best to give a fair notice of it, in case someone wants to give a comment which will be put into the petition, or if someone ahs a method of passing this own to juventus officials.
thanks for your time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i agree with you there! its a disgrace that Moggi and Capello blamed the fans. The fans didnt stop singing for the whole game and where 100% behind the team until the 80th minute when it was clear we would not go through, when they broke into chorus of "Alessandro Del Piero Ole".

We need rid of Crapello unless he gives us assurances that the teams formation and personel will change.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
andybandy said:
respect to mancini. he actually admits that he needs to evaluate things. OMG I hate Capello. Stuck up, arrogant bastard.
the problem with mancini thats always what he says.... he always admits he is wrong and most times he is.

Facchetti made the biggest mistake when he brought him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A lot of tifosi need to take a chill pill. Once you get past the anger, bargaining, and depression that I went through after we barely beat out Werder Bremen, you'll get to that acceptance stage. Then your head gets a little clearer and you start to see things more. (Like, in my case, knowing full well that we'd go scoreless yesterday and accepting that as fate under our current structure/approach.)

I think petitions and the like are nice, but they really only address that anger stage.

What this club needs isn't petitions. It needs to close out and win the Scudetto, first and foremost. It needs the fan support to join with the club and ensure it happens. Our players need our support -- regardless of what you think of the coach.

And once that's done, then we can talk about culpability and what we need to change to fix things. I'm afraid a lot of people are out for radical surgery in the heat of yesterday's loss -- which is cutting your nose off to spite your face. This team has a lot of the ingredients to be both a Serie A and CL champion. We just need a few, focused select changes. No mass exodus or churn. Just a few key changes. (Think of what it took to change things after Lippi left and we finished third.)

I think the team support can be a lot more effective at focusing energies constructively rather than destructively, but understood that the sting of yet another CL exit with scoreless play on home turf (three years running) takes time to wear through.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
TBH i don't think the players (barring nedved/DP/maybe zambro) give a fvck about our support, they just want their paychecks. This is coming from someone who isn't even troubled by the loss.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
He is already gone. None of the fans want him, he knows it, he doesn't perform, capello wants him out as do the triade, I think it's just best for all parties.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
TBH i don't think the players (barring nedved/DP/maybe zambro) give a fvck about our support, they just want their paychecks. This is coming from someone who isn't even troubled by the loss.
Says the poster with 46 billion Juventuz points...

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Those guys are paid gazillions of pounds every month,while we have to scrape the bottom of our pots to buy tickets,shout ourselves hoarse in the hope that it will spur them on and support them in every way we can.
In return we get the kind of insult they gave us yesterday.
Capello n the whole lot should fall to their knees and beg God for forgiveness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)