the last straw (1 Viewer)

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
I could care less about sour juventus fans. I read through the thread, and NO one complained when nedved got red, if zlatan had got red everyopen would ahve exploded. zlatan had a very nice nick down to nedveds shot earlier but nobody mentioned it. ZLATAN IS TOO GOOD FOR JUVE. and Del peiro SUCKS! HE is old and slow and always injured.

Zlatan deserve to play for a better team, jvuentus only shoots long balls, hahaha

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hanaukyo said:
I could care less about sour juventus fans. I read through the thread, and NO one complained when nedved got red, if zlatan had got red everyopen would ahve exploded. zlatan had a very nice nick down to nedveds shot earlier but nobody mentioned it. ZLATAN IS TOO GOOD FOR JUVE. and Del peiro SUCKS! HE is old and slow and always injured.

Zlatan deserve to play for a better team, jvuentus only shoots long balls, hahaha
Signed: Zlatan's mom.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Originally Posted by Hanaukyo

Look who's back... Zlatan's girlfriend wanna be

Look if Zlatan deserve to play in a better team, I really hope he can find one next season...

I think that fans like you make real fans of Juve to hate Zlatan...

None complains about Nedved, cause he plays with his hart, he figths like a warrior, not like your beloved Zlatan he barely runs in the game, Nedved has a Juventus heart, Zlatan hasnt show dick at the moment.

Dont try to "help" Zlatan cause what you are making is a fool of yourself and ain the process you are making us to hate more Zlatan.

OP
un altro alex

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    Rami said:
    You didn't really give us the proper link for your petition...
    yeah well that's actually because i haven't writeen it yet :p i was only able to get in a net cafe for like 5 minues in Italy, because I was there for that splendid display of techincal ability and talent which went on between Juventus and Arsenal.
    I'm actually not sure now about writing it, even though it seemed like a good idea at the time

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    The fans have the right to criticise the team after the bad games in the last weeks. they supported the team against arsenal 80% of the game but our team was just a disappointment. not the fans who spend a lot of money for juventus and pay the wages of the players by buying merchandising and tickets are the reason for our bad match against arsenal.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
    Its true that it is unacceptable for the Juve management to blame the fans, I live in England, and I have never ever heard a team manager in this country blaming their own fans, doesn't matter what they do, it is just wrong ! You don't blame the people that pay the wages of these so called superstars of football, it is just not the way to treat your loyal fans, the english understand this and why can't the Italian understand it !!! Its just crazyness.

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    Hanaukyo said:

Listen dude, or girl ... who ever u are.... If Zlatan is too good for us then he better leaves... cuz he is no good any more... He is a shithole with shit blowing out of it all over the place... He is the most overrated playa on the planet...but i guess we gotta live with the fact that he is a juve playa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)