The Last of Us [PS3] (1 Viewer)

Apr 15, 2006

The Last of Us is an upcoming post-apocalyptic third-person survival action-adventure video game developed by Naughty Dog for the PlayStation 3. It was officially revealed on December 10, 2011 during the Spike TV Video Game Awards.

Cast

The main characters in the game, Ellie and Joel, are played by Ashley Johnson and Troy Baker, respectively. Joel is a "ruthless" survivor and Ellie is a 14-year-old girl who is wise beyond her years, but is too young to remember the world as it once was.

Setting

The game will start in post-apocalyptic Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and slowly move its way out of the city to other unannounced areas. It is suggested that survival will involve both killing and scavenging.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
am I the only one who simply enjoys watching people play games like these?

looks amazing.
That's kind of the point of these closed, linear games. They're more like interactive movies than games.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
am I the only one who simply enjoys watching people play games like these?

looks amazing.
Considering Naughty Dog now is all about the heavily scripted straight to the point type of gameplay, its expected you enjoy seeing it more like a movie. But yeah this one should be quite a chilling cool game, like the mood it had when I saw gameplay in E3.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Looks awesome, dont like the horror-survival genre that much. Maybe I'll pick it up used or borrow it if a friend buys it.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)