The King is dead!!! (4 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I would have pretty much had the same game plan if I was a C as well. What made me a big target is that I was extremely vocal and active the entire game.
Was reading a few pages of the game yesterday. Being vocal is not bad at all but it was plain obvious that Fred was telling the truth about his role. The way you, Kate and Deneb (if I'm not wrong) were playing at that point made me think you were all Gs.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I knew lilith or kate atleast one was the g's but they were to low on c's around to believe me :cry:
hoori you have time to play?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I don't until Wednesday but I'll play if there's game after that.

Btw, I think Sabet is the best choice for narrating. She knows the game very well (wouldn't have let the lawyer save herself, that much is sure :p) and she's so damn creative with pics and stories. Lets arrange a game for when Alen and Osman can play too. With Sabet narrating, that would be going to be a hell of a game.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

Btw, I think Sabet is the best choice for narrating. She knows the game very well (wouldn't have let the lawyer save herself, that much is sure :p) and she's so damn creative with pics and stories. Lets arrange a game for when Alen and Osman can play too. With Sabet narrating, that would be going to be a hell of a game.
That would be excellent.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

I am fine with that
only alen chicken's out
what about @Osman

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Was reading a few pages of the game yesterday. Being vocal is not bad at all but it was plain obvious that Fred was telling the truth about his role. The way you, Kate and Deneb (if I'm not wrong) were playing at that point made me think you were all Gs.
And that's where you would have been dead wrong in your judgement. I didn't carry on like that because I was a G. What you saw was me genuinely not trusting Fred which had nothing to do with my role. Had I been a C my actions would have been the same. This is why I said I always look guilty because I am vocal. So you could have just as easily killed me as an innocent C because you assumed my paranoia was related to the role I was given. I will continue to be paranoid for future reference especially when it's Fred so do mistake my behaviour for my role. Ever.---------- Post added 15.06.2012 at 18:14 ----------And another thing, most of the time I don't have the luxury of reading posts when I am at work so I just skim through them...which probably contributes to my paranoia. It's usually when I come home then I sit and read, so I realised Fred was telling the truth is when I came home and reread.

OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #894

That would be excellent.

Because i'm just awful at doing it :cry:. I normally do pictures and long stories but i'm working on my diss 12 hours a day at the moment and spend the rest of my free time talking to my lady. :stuckup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009

Whatever you say, me love. :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)