The Juventuz Rules Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Layce Erayce said:
Thats the reassurance I was looking for, thanks ;)

The last thing I'd like to do is wake up in the morning, log on to Juventuz and find out that Burke was banned for being himself, Andy was banned for being the Bonnie to his Clyde, Erik was banned for flashing a wang, Martin was banned for being his victim, Hozi was banned for showing some areola, and Ze Tahir was banned for trying to land a helicopter on it.

But I am glad that the rules are finally up.

And yes, DungBox, Vinman would seemingly be the No.1 candidate for his chk chk chk.
:lol:

btw, it would be an airplane :sick:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
RochemBeck said:
However, what if you're asking another member to settle down, or to not insult our players or action will be taken against you? That is acting like a moderator, however for a good reason. Is that acceptable?
No. Mind your own goddamn business, beck. Or else...:pumpkin:

Layce Erayce said:

The last thing I'd like to do is wake up in the morning, log on to Juventuz and find out that Burke was banned for being himself, Andy was banned for being the Bonnie to his Clyde, Erik was banned for flashing a wang, Martin was banned for being his victim, Hozi was banned for showing some areola, and Ze Tahir was banned for trying to land a helicopter on it.

And yes, DungBox, Vinman would seemingly be the No.1 candidate for his chk chk chk.
You wish I flashed a wang :tongue:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This isn't about how quickly we can come up with stated reasons to ban Vinni or anything. You're confusing a clarification of what's considered acceptable/unacceptable with how continued unacceptable abuses of the rules might be handled. Two different things.

I completely agree with Marty (and mikhail, etc.) that this forum has become a dung heap for people to repeatedly insult players and coaches -- not to mention each other (though thankfully, I think this community has had fared better on this last point lately). IMO, it has too often crossed the border of acceptable and should not, and will not, be tolerated.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
RochemBeck said:
However, what if you're asking another member to settle down, or to not insult our players or action will be taken against you? That is acting like a moderator, however for a good reason. Is that acceptable?

Of course not, you arent doing anythin wrong if you ask someone to calm down and warn them that action could be taken against them. As long as you dont say you'll take that action ;)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßömßärdiër said:
What if I am next to andy, and slap him with a used Pado shoe?

:D

sounds like proper action. if not its probably something Andy will enjoy.

on another note I agree that this place has become The Hall of Insults. I havent posted much this entire month because everytime I scope an interesting thread someone is yelling at someone. The whole Seven v. Zlatan (basically Seven telling Zlatan he was a crap mod, which he isnt) thing really turned me off of the forum. I think this will work out not that there are cut and dry rules. Im going to have a drink now, cheers mates.
:pint:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Layce Erayce said:

dude you trying to get me shot for revealing some nipplage????and its bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Enron said:
sounds like proper action. if not its probably something Andy will enjoy.

on another note I agree that this place has become The Hall of Insults. I havent posted much this entire month because everytime I scope an interesting thread someone is yelling at someone. The whole Seven v. Zlatan (basically Seven telling Zlatan he was a crap mod, which he isnt) thing really turned me off of the forum. I think this will work out not that there are cut and dry rules. Im going to have a drink now, cheers mates.
:pint:
agreed except the whole seven v lou thing waas worse:sick:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Absolutely grand rules. I am personally sick to be honest of players and coachs getting insulted. we are a juventus forum, lets show a litle unity and respect for each other when it comes to players and coaches.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dan said:
Absolutely grand rules. I am personally sick to be honest of players and coachs getting insulted. we are a juventus forum, lets show a litle unity and respect for each other when it comes to players and coaches.

Says the one who keeps bashing me :depressed:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)