The Juventus For Life Thread (6 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Never have I witnessed us lifting any trophy besides Scudetto and Supercoppa. I feel so reJuvenated (pun intended).

PS check out my usertitle :touched:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's been a glorious season. And despite the great disappointments of losing another CL final, losing Tevez and Pirlo, etc., I'd like to take a moment to point out the degree of admiration and respect Juve has now in Europe -- a degree we haven't seen in perhaps over a decade.

For so many years being dismissed as a small-time champion from a now-provincial league and plagued by a sense of European underachievement, it's been so long since anybody in Europe took us seriously. In a summer of European transfer talks about players, it's great to see that now - so appreciate it while you can. :)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's been a glorious season. And despite the great disappointments of losing another CL final, losing Tevez and Pirlo, etc., I'd like to take a moment to point out the degree of admiration and respect Juve has now in Europe -- a degree we haven't seen in perhaps over a decade.

For so many years being dismissed as a small-time champion from a now-provincial league and plagued by a sense of European underachievement, it's been so long since anybody in Europe took us seriously. In a summer of European transfer talks about players, it's great to see that now - so appreciate it while you can. :)
On my way to work today, I saw a kid in the middle of Oslo wearing our 2014/15 shirt. Probably around 8-9 years old at most ( @Albertmare ). Something I haven't seen around here for a long time.

Tells me all I need to know about our 2014/15 season and the current state of our club.

We are back!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)