The Juventus For Life Thread (20 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
del pietro said:
i wonder how the serie B teams must be feeling right now.. would they be happy to be playing against top teams.. or pissed off that their chances of getting up have become very low???
Lazio, Fiorentina and Juventus ruined the market for Serie B.
Serie A now look so pathetic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
del pietro said:
i wonder how the serie B teams must be feeling right now.. would they be happy to be playing against top teams.. or pissed off that their chances of getting up have become very low???
Pissed off tremendously. Especially Genoa fans.

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
Two years from now our beloved jersey will have 3 stars,cause after our promotion we will once again win the championship!!!
Noone can take our trophies away from us.We won them on the pitch and we love each and everyone of them.
They will never know what to be a juventino is!!!
FORZA JUVE
PEOPLE GIVE YOUR LOVE TO THE CLUB

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Yes yes... Let us get back to serie A as soon as possible..
Fiorentina returned to the big games fast... We are bigger than fiorentina.. I expect a big return.....
Forza Juve..

giginka

Sep 18, 2005
so first and foremost my heart is black and white forever ..... I can´t still believe what happened in the last hours, my love, my everlasting love was send to Serie B and will begin this competition without 30 points, but I never give up, I am with my love in good and bad times, so bianconero we must show that we are strong and please prepare a party for us with big transparent: Juve, welcome in Serie A :)

babyblue

Jul 13, 2002
AbuGadanzieri said:
i think if juve stay in serie a na dstay in champions league they will win the champions league

because juve won 1985 and after 11 years we won on 1996

2007 after 11 years we will win again
i like hearing this, though it sounds like a dream:oops:

Svintus

Jul 20, 2006
JuveBoy said:
I don't care where Juve plays. I am Juve Fan and I will be Juve Fan for life. This sure. or I will stop watching football at all if Juve doesn't exists anymore.

Its a bloody shame for an afghan to be a juventus fan!! Besharm!
like they say, if you shake hand with a internista you wash your hands, if you shake hands with a juventus fan you have to check your pockets afterwards..
loll
Ím SOOOOOOOOO GLAD YOU WENT TO SERIE B.....LALALA 30 POINTS..LALALA HAHAHAHA..IN YOUR FACE...
suckersssssssssssss

FORZA MOGGI FOR MAKING YOU GUYS FALL INTO THIS SHITHOLE..hahaha

ROSSONERI SIAMO NOI..MA CHI CAZZO SIETE VOI!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)