The Juventus For Life Thread (20 Viewers)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Dear Juventus,

Before saying anything i would like you to forgive the spelling or gramatical mistakes that i will make since english isnt my first language and i dont speak italian. Anyway first of all i want to say that i feel lucky to be alive in this time where Juventus is having difficult moments, it sounds crazy but from my point of view its a chance to prove that my love for this club is genuine and true a moment that few fans get in the history of every team specialy when its a team as big as Juventus.

I dont care if Juventus go down to serie c or even d it will always remain the club of my heart. I started supporting Juventus in 1996 and back then i didnt know alot about football or even cared about it. Because of Juventus i started to watch football and have intrest in this sport as a whole. As a Juventini one get called alot of times as a glory hunter and such specialy that i dont live in Italy. But when i started supporting Juventus i didnt even know who is this team or is it a big one or a small one and i really didnt care as it was love from the first sight.

Watching Juventus the first time was like seeing a beautifull girl in a crowd and when you see her you know instantly that there is something special. I didnt care about how many titles Juventus have or who is ranked higher and all that stuff i just fell in love with that team. And then there was Del Piero a player who i consider as a raw model in everything in life and not just football. He is the heart and the soul and the captain and he represents everything good football is all about.

As a man he realised his dream and i think for him it meant everything the man can get because he dreamt of wearing the Juventus shirt one day and he did it. He made set some standards in an age where loyalti is something rare. He always did whats best for the team. Anyway as i said earlier i will go with Juventus anywhere even if it means serie c. But i hope when their judgement come it will be fair to Juventus. Italy should remember what Juventus did for them and is still doing. Maybe the last few years there was some harm but sure they were the acts of some inviduals and these acts will never taint the picture of a club of gave alot to its country.

I will not talk about the value that Juventus represent nowdays to the Italian league but i will talk about what Juventus achieved and offered to Italy, If we take a look at the 3 italian squads who won the world cup we will see that Juventus players has always been there for Italy even in those years when they didnt bring back the title. The Juventus players and fans did alot to Italy and Italy should consider them when they make their judgement. I think if i write ten more pages i wont be able to describe the feelings i have for this team but Juventus is part of my life and i will go wherever they will go.

FORZA JUVE
Omar Sharaf, Cairo, Egypt

Forza-Fortuna

Apr 1, 2006
Such a public tragedy and we haven't even been found guilty yet!

I notice that with many 'international' people I talk to.. they are presuming juve as guilty already, and blaming the state of italian football, soley on the shoulders of Juventus FC. It's pathetic.

All I can hope is that no one really done anything as serious as the trial suggests.. with the current public spectacle and worldwide intrest, it would only be logical that the harshest sentance be given to all parties responsible.

Why would juve even need to do such things anyway? As If no one has checked out how many football greats have played here and contributed to our history.

All the best wishes for my club.

I hope nothing happens and no valuable players leave.

Our name must be cleared !

..Unless we are guilty, in which case I will be ashamed and sick in the very core of my stomach.

Let justice prevail.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Forza Juventus!!

Well, I rarely visit this forum and I hope I dont the chance. :p:p

As I doubt I will get any live telecast and news from Malaysia if Juve does relegate to B or lower :( This might be the only place I can come for news and updates.....

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
erado said:
Forza Juventus!!

Well, I rarely visit this forum and I hope I dont the chance. :p:p

As I doubt I will get any live telecast and news from Malaysia if Juve does relegate to B or lower :( This might be the only place I can come for news and updates.....
Say hi to us as well, you have been away for a certain period

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
-20 points would be vicious. We go down to B with -20, and at best we will take a minimum of two years to get out.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
The sentence is out and known

Juventus set themselves for the appeal...

The squad led by Deschamps should prepare for the worst. They have to over come the 30 points difference.
We managed to put an absolutely astonishing winning streak in the Serie A.. We dominated the Serie A for two years in a raw. 76 matches in Serie A with us on top of the table. They want to beleive that it was all fixed and we are cheaters then let them beleive what they want to beleive. We know we are not cheaters.. We know that Juventus did not do much more than what other clubs have been doing, e.g. Milan. And we know that we earned every single win and every single Scudetto that has been STOLEN from us..
They think with 30 points deduction that they will keeps out of the lights for long.. Well let them prepare themselves for an absolutely madness disappointment. We have to stand by our teams side. We have to fill the stadium we will play at. We have to support our squad to qualify from serie B from the first yyear.. Then support them to win the scudetto the year after. Call me optimistic, call me emotional I dont care... Juve can do it and I am from this moment calling everysingle bianconeri fan to standup next to your club.
If you are a fan that is living abroad, well whenever you are in Italy go for a match for Juve if you can. Even if it is not that important match. Every single sign of support is needed.

We have to carry our squad from Serie B to Serie A in 1 season... It is possible. We are Juventus. The players do not play, its the jearsy that plays. Whoever will wear the jearsy will have our support.
God be with Deschamps, a true challenge is awaiting him. But we trust you. You won the CL in 96, make it happen for us very soon... Forza Deschamps.
We have dominated the Serie A in the past 10 years or so. I say we are just taking a break and we will dominate the season after. They send us to whatever devision they want. We will be back stronger than ever. They can never shut down the true bianconeri spirit.
We need to win in 35 matches out of 42. A very difficult task I know. But we shall make history happen. Let them regret that they did not give us a penalty of more than 30 points. Let them drown in their shame... Let them see the REAL JUVENTUS of Turin....

Forza Juve per sempre..

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
OMG, Serie B with 30 point deduction.... what an unfair!

BUT FoRza JUVENTUS, I'll go wherever u are and FORZA!

Let's pray it will haunt us for just 1 Year and we'll be back to what we deserve.

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
i wonder how the serie B teams must be feeling right now.. would they be happy to be playing against top teams.. or pissed off that their chances of getting up have become very low???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)