The Juventus For Life Thread (10 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Alright guys. So here's a situation we never thought possible. We could be facing dire consequences. Whether anything happens or not however, we're bound to be faced with changes. Those that are more severe than the kind that happen each summer. Let's straddle together and show some support not just for the team, but more importantly for the club.

Feel free to use this thread for your favourite memories, your hopes for the future and to show support for the players. It wont hurt either, if you could work out a slogan to go with your undying love for the club. I know it sounds sentimental, but maybe the true fans need a place of their own. Let this be it.

Do note, this thread is an invitation only to those who're going to be here even after Ibrahimovic, Vieira and Capello are gone.

Slogan: Whether it's Serie A or C, Juventus is where I'll be.

Oh and yea, for the 6000th time now, Forza Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
baggio said:
Alright guys. So here's a situation we never thought possible. We could be facing dire consequences. Whether anything happens or not however, we're bound to be faced with changes. Those that are more severe than the kind that happen each summer. Let's straddle together and show some support not just for the team, but more importantly for the club.

Feel free to use this thread for your favourite memories, your hopes for the future and to show support for the players. It wont hurt either, if you could work out a slogan to go with your undying love for the club. I know it sounds sentimental, but maybe the true fans need a place of their own. Let this be it.

Do note, this thread is an invitation only to those who're going to be here even after Ibrahimovic, Vieira and Capello are gone.

Slogan: Serie A, B or C, Juventus is where I'll be.

Oh and yea, for the 6000th time now, Forza Juve.
I don't care where Juve plays. I am Juve Fan and I will be Juve Fan for life. This sure. or I will stop watching football at all if Juve doesn't exists anymore.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
i think if juve stay in serie a na dstay in champions league they will win the champions league

because juve won 1985 and after 11 years we won on 1996

2007 after 11 years we will win again

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
That's the funny part, even if we got thrown into Serie B we would still have Champions League!
Are you sure about that?

Will we stay in the G-14 if we get relegated?

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
AbuGadanzieri said:
i think if juve stay in serie a na dstay in champions league they will win the champions league

because juve won 1985 and after 11 years we won on 1996

2007 after 11 years we will win again
Hmmmmm, but we don't have Moggi anymore to fix the CL matches

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
That's the funny part, even if we got thrown into Serie B we would still have Champions League!
Don't think so. We'd be stripped off all our points, and thus be last in the league(and not in a CL spot) and relegate to Serie B.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
Slogan: Whether it's Serie A or C, Juventus is where I'll be.

true words there, mate.
we won everything, every trophy there is to win out there, ffs 29 scudettis!!
so if we go down we'll just add serie c and b to our belt, wth we'll be winning 3 consecutive 3 years in a row. if the circumstances has to be this way, well this is just the way we are going to show the world that we rule italy. win serie c, win serie b and finally putting the 3. star on our jersey.

great memories you say, well one day i'll be telling my kids, "i saw great players like maradona, platini, baggio, zidane and ronaldinho but the one that touched my heart was alessandro the great." and hopefully del piero will be juve-president when i say that.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Mr. Gol said:
No, we wouldn't.

Dominic said:
Don't think so. We'd be stripped off all our points, and thus be last in the league(and not in a CL spot) and relegate to Serie B.
You're correct.

Also, while I no doubt will continue to be a fan of Juventus FC, I must admit my relationship with the club has been somewhat tainted. You can only go so far and still cheer with whole your heart. Cheating and thus going against everything that is sport is pretty far.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
first and fore most Forza Juve

second ... I would like to tell you how I got to know football as its fan

before 1993 ( i was 11 years old ) I had no interest on football ( maybe cuz no one in my family did )
it was then when I got a new friend from my new school and he introduced me to the world of European football. at that time Italian football was at its prime.
one day I say a team wearing black and white who just got a pony-tailed hair player who just amazed me . I started to follow this team with all the great players in it including their own new face at the time (DP) and since then my heart only beats fore the bianconerri and it will always will be.

I believe that what happened are actions from individuals who already resigned from the club. so we must have faith in the integrity of the next generation of Juve directors and board no matter how the milanista media try to taint them and the team.

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Juve is in my blood
We may have scandals, match fixing or referee fixing
nothing will ever change the fact that
Juve is in my blood.

Sep 28, 2002
not aimed at anyone directly, but most fans would be gone after few seasons in serie c.

maybe even myself included. gloryhunter or not, its pretty difficult to support a club when you dont get a single match for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)