The Inter System (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Right guys, we all know that Inter are famous for turning talented players into worthless bench warmers and I thought that it'd be fun to discuss that, so I've made this thread.

Oh yeah, and you can also talk about players that were good before going to Inter but were crap at Inter and players that were crap at Inter but ended up being good after leaving.

Cheers :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    OK, I'll start :D

Right... Ventola was a great prospect before joining Inter, but after his Nerazzurri arrival he became crap.

Inter nearly ruined Pirlo as well, and Cannavaro hasn't been the same since moving to the San Siro.

And finally, Coco has disappointed at Inter before impressing elsewhere.

Feel free to add to my list guys :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    IMO Dalmat was good before he joined Inter. He was never very productiove for them, but I always liked his style of play.

They ruined Ronaldo (by his injury, which maybe wasnt their fault, but we'll blame it on them anyways :D ;) )

I'm sure they'll ruin Adriano when he gets back... and I cant think of anyone else, I'm tired... :sleepy:

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    To add to the preceeding, Roberto Carlos and Dennis Bergkamp weren't at their best during their Inter days.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Inter have long been known as the 'stars-graveyard' .. players with high expectations join Inter only to be flushed with the others and as soon as they leave Inter they play well again :dontcare:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    Inter have long been known as the 'stars-graveyard' .. players with high expectations join Inter only to be flushed with the others and as soon as they leave Inter they play well again :dontcare:

in that case, cant wait to have VIeri back again... imagine what will happen.. :imagining:

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    OK, I'll start :D

Right... Ventola was a great prospect before joining Inter, but after his Nerazzurri arrival he became crap.

Inter nearly ruined Pirlo as well, and Cannavaro hasn't been the same since moving to the San Siro.

And finally, Coco has disappointed at Inter before impressing elsewhere.

Feel free to add to my list guys :)
    About Coco: he's had injuries, otherwise he's IMO very talented and adjusts well into any team. Just reminding you of his year in Barcelona, where he succeeded very well and was liked also :cool:

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Minfana ] ++

About Coco: he's had injuries, otherwise he's IMO very talented and adjusts well into any team. Just reminding you of his year in Barcelona, where he succeeded very well and was liked also :cool:
    SORRY wrong word: I meant "was successful" - I'm too tired to make any sense today... :embarass:

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    Don't worry Ian, I think he'll make it. There are some exceptions such as Toldo and Vieri who are still world-class despite playing for Inter, and I think that Van der Meyde will be one of these exceptions.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Don't worry Ian, I think he'll make it. There are some exceptions such as Toldo and Vieri who are still world-class despite playing for Inter, and I think that Van der Meyde will be one of these exceptions.
    emphasis on the word despite :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)