The image and the economical situation of Juve (1 Viewer)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
gray said:
I gotta ask... what do you guys think would happen to all our sponsorship deals etc if we were to get relegated? Would Nike cut us off? Would we lose our huge TV contract?
I assume the Mediaset contract has some clause that it can be terminated if we don't play in Serie A (we could after all have relegated this season, although the chance was insanely small). Nike was so eager to sign us in 2003, with their super long term contract, I would be very surprised if that contract has any holes in it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
jussiut

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    Sorry for the off-topic but I hope I can have the liberty to ask this question since I started the thread:

Regarding the topic title, would it be better if it stated "the financial situation" instead of "the economical situation"? It's hard for me to master all these English nuances.

Ok, back to the topic. Primo, I understand where you're coming from. I'd feel very betrayed if indeed all the accusation were true. The club that we hail as professional and the famous "Juve spirit" that we all love would all be a big lie. Still it's hard for me to imagine not supporting Juve because after all there was Juventus before the triade/Moggi and there will be one after this. If, however, revealed that the whole board of directors, the likes of Elkann and such were all involved it'd be damn harder to stand by Juve. It'd mean that the whole image of Juve would be false.

The world of sport is corrupted, that I am sure of. Still it's no excuse for Juve's alleged actions. I love the bianconeri and I've loved them since the moment I started to understand football but to realize that all of what you believed in was a lie it'd be hard, very hard to follow and truly support Juve again. Maybe I would, I don't know and probably it'll never come to that but taking away the foundation of your believes would be I'm sure damaging to all of us.

What is football "fanism" anyway? It's some irrational love which gives us pleasure and the feeling of being part of something bigger, being part of a community. If the core of that community would be revealed as cheaters and liars would it affect your love for the community? Would you continue to love the idea of what you once believed in? This is very abstract, I know, but someday at the end of this scandal it could come down to this - the club of Juventus is revealed as a cheat and a systematic liar, the nest of sports corruption. How would you feel about the club you have so dearly supported now that they betrayed you?

OP
    jussiut

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #24
    jussiut said:
    Sorry for the off-topic but I hope I can have the liberty to ask this question since I started the thread:

Regarding the topic title, would it be better if it stated "the financial situation" instead of "the economical situation"? It's hard for me to master all these English nuances.
    Sorry for the off-topic, again, but I want somebody to teach me this. If nobody comments the actual relevant part of my post I want at least an answer to this. :D

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    jussiut said:
    Sorry for the off-topic, again, but I want somebody to teach me this. If nobody comments the actual relevant part of my post I want at least an answer to this. :D

Financial is better. "Economic situation" would be better used for countries, not companies. :)

And your English is great :)

OP
    jussiut

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    Tifoso Lou said:
    Financial is better. "Economic situation" would be better used for countries, not companies. :)

And your English is great :)
    Thank you for the advice and thanks for the compliment. :tup: :pint:

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Not just Juventus have been shamed but Italian football as a whole. We pretty muched doomed financially. There have already been sponsors who have stated they'll stick by Juventus. Were going through bad times and i just want the outcome to hurry up so we know what to do. We'll get through this mess!

May 22, 2006
    DelPierino said:
    Yeah and why the fuck isn´t gonna balme anyone Lazio or Firenze?

The only thing these days is tlked about is Juve here and Juve there and Juve everywhere.

That´s not right. And Milan is also involved too.

But that doesn´t interest the others. I would be happy if everyone where coment on the sport subject and not about these fucking things.

Hello we won the scudetto!!!!!!!!!:disagree:

But that´s not interessting enough for the press. Fucking Press.:tdown:
    Yeah man! Blame Lazio and Fiorentina for all those trophies they stole :rolleyes:

You're a moron. Fiorentina, Lazio and Milan have bribed a couple of times but not every single match like Rubentus. Wow! You won the Scudetto! Bush won the elections!! Does that make him a good president? Does that make you a good club? In this day and age the Scudetto is worth shit until Juventus is sent where they belong......

B

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    GobbiDiMerda said:
    Yeah man! Blame Lazio and Fiorentina for all those trophies they stole :rolleyes:

You're a moron. Fiorentina, Lazio and Milan have bribed a couple of times but not every single match like Rubentus. Wow! You won the Scudetto! Bush won the elections!! Does that make him a good president? Does that make you a good club? In this day and age the Scudetto is worth shit until Juventus is sent where they belong......

B

How to make Friends at a Juve site....written by GobblingMerda :)

May 22, 2006
    Make friends? Is that why you go on forums? :dielaugh: Another pathetic post by another Juventino...I don't know what's more pathetic your fans or your football team!

I was making a point...I have enough friends kiddo ;)

Sep 28, 2002
    GobbiDiMerda said:
    Make friends? Is that why you go on forums? :dielaugh: Another pathetic post by another Juventino...I don't know what's more pathetic your fans or your football team!

I was making a point...I have enough friends kiddo ;)
    then play with them, grandpa. besides, this kiddo is probably old enough to be your father..

May 22, 2006
    Hey, maybe one day he'll take me down to the old Delle Empty where I can watch a Juve game for 3 euros. What atmosphere there is at that stadium, I mean with the jam-packed tifosi and the great chanting that goes on for 90 minutes...Jesus what a bargain for 3 Euros!

then play with them, grandpa.
    So because I have a different opinion than you 2 morons, I have to go play with my friends? Is that what you're getting at? Damn, I thought I was at a forum, not a daycare center.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    GobbiDiMerda said:
    Hey, maybe one day he'll take me down to the old Delle Empty where I can watch a Juve game for 3 euros. What atmosphere there is at that stadium, I mean with the jam-packed tifosi and the great chanting that goes on for 90 minutes...Jesus what a bargain for 3 Euros!

So because I have a different opinion than you 2 morons, I have to go play with my friends? Is that what you're getting at? Damn, I thought I was at a forum, not a daycare center.
    Nope daycare center obviously...there's certainly enough sh.it in your posts for 3 daycare centers :)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    malducato1 said:
    What i would like to know is what is going to happen with the new stadium, has it been put on hold or are they going to proceed as planned.
    I would imagine they will go ahead. If for nothing else than the fact that Torino (at least as of last week) have a pretty good shot at returning to A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)