The...I want this player to Juve thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
That's not what I said.

I only commented about unproven coaches, not ones that have proved themselves.
I know but lets assume that no other " top coach " was available in the next 4-5 seasons, are we going to keep ranieri all this time up untill someone is available?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone name me those top coaches that they think should be in charge of the team when ranieri leaves? Just to see how reallistic our chances in getting those guys in the next few years....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
But proven coaches become available from time to time. There tends to be at least one per summer becomes available.

And over the course of five years, there would be one or two younger coaches who appear that would be worth gambling on.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
But proven coaches become available from time to time. There tends to be at least one per summer becomes available.

And over the course of five years, there would be one or two younger coaches who appear that would be worth gambling on.
But the same argument will rise again (the argument about prandelli, spalletti and other coaches that around right now) are they good enough for juve !!

You will never know not untill those guys coach a club like juve, Inter or milan those are the 3 top clubs in the league and those are the only "reallistic" clubs to win the league title in italy.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
And they may have been worth gambling on a few years ago, but they have not improved sufficiently in the last few years.

This means they are now decent coaches, where before they were promising young coaches.

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
But the same argument will rise again (the argument about prandelli, spalletti and other coaches that around right now) are they good enough for juve !!

You will never know not untill those guys coach a club like juve, Inter or milan those are the 3 top clubs in the league and those are the only "reallistic" clubs to win the league title in italy.
League titles and the Cups are won by very good qualitative players and not by good coaches alone. Lippi, Trapattoni, Capello, Sacchi, Ferguson, Benitez etc became famous and won titles and cups because they had very good players. Even if Lippi, Trapattoni or Capello come back now to Juve they will not win as we dont have a good team that can win something. We need 2 full-backs and 2 creative and fantasy players in midfield.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
League titles and the Cups are won by very good qualitative players and not by good coaches alone. Lippi, Trapattoni, Capello, Sacchi, Ferguson, Benitez etc became famous and won titles and cups because they had very good players. Even if Lippi, Trapattoni or Capello come back now to Juve they will not win as we dont have a good team that can win something. We need 2 full-backs and 2 creative and fantasy players in midfield.
i strongly disagree, even if we had the worlds best players we wouldn't necessarily win anything. I think even with the players we have, if played in the right formation, and everyone is fit, we could win titles, unfortunatly every time the other 2 slip up we do too, that suggest the lack of motivation on ranieri's behalf as well, but some people on this forum think that our squad is good enough for uefa cup or worse

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
i strongly disagree, even if we had the worlds best players we wouldn't necessarily win anything. I think even with the players we have, if played in the right formation, and everyone is fit, we could win titles, unfortunatly every time the other 2 slip up we do too, that suggest the lack of motivation on ranieri's behalf as well, but some people on this forum think that our squad is good enough for uefa cup or worse
I agree with you in part. Ranieri is not a winning coach and most of the matches we lost is major part his fault, but we dont have a competitive team. Why the strickers are not scoring any goals this year? There is not a creative player in the midfield who can give the attackers a through pass that can come face to face with the goaler. We need desperately a left full-back as Molinaro dont pass the ball to Nedved perfectly, let alone to cross a good ball, besides he is not a good defender. Nedved must be replaced as he cant play all the whole year and Giovinco disaapointed me as he didnt prove himself. In the midfield we nees a creative player.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I agree with you in part. Ranieri is not a winning coach and most of the matches we lost is major part his fault, but we dont have a competitive team. Why the strickers are not scoring any goals this year? There is not a creative player in the midfield who can give the attackers a through pass that can come face to face with the goaler. We need desperately a left full-back as Molinaro dont pass the ball to Nedved perfectly, let alone to cross a good ball, besides he is not a good defender. Nedved must be replaced as he cant play all the whole year and Giovinco disaapointed me as he didnt prove himself. In the midfield we nees a creative player.
we dont need creative midfielders in the middle, infact if anything our current crop of central mids are more creative than the ones capello had in his era and yet he still won back to back titles, the strikers not scoring this year is more down to the fact that nedved cant cross, and camoranesi has been missed for a large part of the season, if de ceglie and camoranesi were playing then scoring this half of the season wouldn't be a problem, but we've already proven this season and the last that we have one of the best attacks in europe, if not italy

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i like how he tried to leave the forums for a few month to let the smoke settle, too bad we the followers of his paro religion are devout enough to withstand his absence and continue the badass creed
i left predominantly because i spent most of the year travelling and working as part of my tourism course at uni, if it had anything to do with settling smoke i wouldn't have bothered comming back

Dec 31, 2008
That's an improvement but:

1. Eboue is an idiot
2. Zhirkov is not a LB
3. Diego is wasted on the left
4. Criscito is very much unproven at CB in a back 4
Eboue being an idiot is not the question hes one gud possible option juve have for RB, ZHirkov can play as LB for ur information
Criscito has to be given more time we can play wid Legro till dat point
Diego can take a more central role as zhirkov can take care of the wing

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
So you are willing to take your chances with an unproven coach just because you have a feeling that he might do well and because he deserves a chance with a big team? What if this chance didn't work? Would you go moaning and whining about changing the coach again and this time trying Spaletti?
Wasn't that also the case when Lippi came to Juve?!! and since we can't bring a world class coach, should we stick to our current coach who didn't add to this team?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)