The...I want this player to Juve thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yes, Lavezzi is just too sick, his main issue as I mentionned earlier, is he is NOT a goal scorer, he needs to score more and finisher better, and he will be more lethal and effective with his unstoppable runs. Now he toys with defenders, but doesnt finish it off, though he is still dangerous in assisting others.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

i really cant understand the hamsik hype, i mean yes he's good but he clearly has consistency problems, and it showed again tonight, as far as im concerned he could be another almiron esq signing

Душан;1889646 said:
Lavezzi is just amazing.
his play acting does f*cking piss me off though

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
i really cant understand the hamsik hype, i mean yes he's good but he clearly has consistency problems, and it showed again tonight, as far as im concerned he could be another almiron esq signing

maybe not another Almiron but I feel that his value is too hight for Juve too buy him. Yes he scores more goals than the average mid and some that are important but his price and position on the field can create some trouble. He clearly can't play on the left in a 4-4-2, he's better when the mid is packed and can play freely. He doesn't really help out the D, he doesn't have a powerful long range shot, doesn't control the mid like X. Alonso for example and is not a dribbler. He's just there at the right time. He can improve but IMO in the center we need experience.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Looking at some youngsters we talked about yesterday who played today in the U-20 tournament I have to say that Argentina got a good beating from Uruguay. Tobio sucked ass(whole defense also) and Salvio did manage to score in the end but I don't like the fact that his coach is playing him in front. He looked much better on the right wing. Uruguay and Benfica left winger Urretavizcaya looks promising, a real pain for the opposing defense.

Brazil owned! I love that Walter guy. Venezuela keeper Romo looked good at times in the tourney but in certain occasions today looked like meeelan's Kalac. :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Looking at some youngsters we talked about yesterday who played today in the U-20 tournament I have to say that Argentina got a good beating from Uruguay. Tobio sucked ass(whole defense also) and Salvio did manage to score in the end but I don't like the fact that his coach is playing him in front. He looked much better on the right wing. Uruguay and Benfica left winger Urretavizcaya looks promising, a real pain for the opposing defense.

Brazil owned! I love that Walter guy. Venezuela keeper Romo looked good at times in the tourney but in certain occasions today looked like meeelan's Kalac. :D
and a real pain to pronounce, moggi would be struggling himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)