The...I want this player to Juve thread (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This my ranking of those two argies and Giuseppe Rossi, in terms of who would the best to get, out of them.

Lavezzi
Rossi
Zarate

Cassano, not footballing wise, but too much of a baggage in overall.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Zarate still hasn't been bought by Lazio. There were rumors they reached an agreement but didn't happen yet. ManU still has some kind of an option on Rossi. They can take him back or give the ok to Villareal to sell him depending on the club.

Lavezzi could decide to leave Napoli but we all know there's gonna be a freakin' waiting line to get him. So give Lanùs 10m for Salvio and we're good. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah, I prefer Rossi, would like to have Zarate too, but prefer Rossi. He is way more mature and effective as a player, besides being the similar type of player (not as explosive or strong, but creative forward all the same). He uses his special talents to the best way possible, instead of be bit flawed like Zarate.

I dont think Lavezzi is that hard to get, testing, others will be after him too, but not that big of an obstacle, he will want to leave. Would be cool if he would be our modern day Sivori, heh.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They are all good and I'd be fine with any of them. :D but,

I don't think Lavezzi is going to leave Napoli soon and when he does it will be sky-high price.
Rossi will end up in Manure after they get rid of Tevez I guess.
Zarate will probably sign for Lazio for ~10 at the end of the season but he will leave the next year for at least 2x price.

Salvio is good but many clubs already want him.It would be nice to see him here though.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Zarate still hasn't been bought by Lazio. There were rumors they reached an agreement but didn't happen yet. ManU still has some kind of an option on Rossi. They can take him back or give the ok to Villareal to sell him depending on the club.

Lavezzi could decide to leave Napoli but we all know there's gonna be a freakin' waiting line to get him. So give Lanùs 10m for Salvio and we're good. :D
was there not also a roumer that zarate would join us in the summer? or so some nazio fan said

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hoarau just threw his shirt to the ground after not liking Blanc's decison to sub him off. Could that mean he would be available in the summer?

But, you guys don't need a target man anyways, you have Amauri and Trez.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Zarate is still Al Sadd's player. They are asking for 20M Euro's for him. Contrary to popular belief, Lazio still have not reached an agreement with the Qatari club.

Zarate has improved immensely, since he got to the Serie A. I didnt watch him in the youth tourno you guys are all talking about, but i watched him play for Al Sadd, and he was one fuckin selfish player. Granted he was played on the wing, which is out of position for him. But the Sadd managers did not like him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I want Hamsik.

Btw. did he really start as a left midfielder today (until Montervino was taken off) or was it just my bad impression?
He sucked today, just like he has sucked in pretty much every telivised game this season. Is clinical, but does very little else.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He sucked today, just like he has sucked in pretty much every telivised game this season. Is clinical, but does very little else.
Looks like he was in better shape last season. Still a good player though.

And Lavezzi..

porca puttana..

what a player.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think Aronica played on the left leaving Napoli with 3 at the back but I didn't really pay attention to him. Lavezzi was great though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)