The...I want this player to Juve thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
what is your description of iaquinta then?
everytime he did not do shit for us and did not score, there was this "but he did work really hard for the team" ...

15 games in the league with 6 goals and one assists is not that bad (if you consider for what team he plays) ... that is exact fourth or fifth striker quality ;)
His pure stats doesn't look horrible,but the wages are the problem plus we simply don't need him.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

what is your description of iaquinta then?
everytime he did not do shit for us and did not score, there was this "but he did work really hard for the team" ...

15 games in the league with 6 goals and one assists is not that bad (if you consider for what team he plays) ... that is exact fourth or fifth striker quality ;)
He is simply not good enough to start and this wont happen, it MUST not happen.

But I must say, Olic is not nearly half as bad as the constantly painted to be. There is no huge difference between him and Iaquinta for example, despite however one want to pretend otherwise.
Yes, Olic is not as bad as people point him out to be. I've never liked him and never will so I'm not really objective when it comes to him. But...Iaquinta has a lot of things over him; strength and aerial ability. His finishing is even better. Olic just runs.
Iaquinta is a beast and a decent player...that can choke from time to time.But Olic is choker and just choker.You can not compare them.

Yes,it is a fourth/fifth striker quality (maybe)...and would you give him those wages?

No.
He's not a choker, Olic actually came through in certain occasions. He's simply a limited player. Very limited player.

Agreed on the wages part.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He is simply not good enough to start and this wont happen, it MUST not happen.

But I must say, Olic is not nearly half as bad as the constantly painted to be. There is no huge difference between him and Iaquinta for example, despite however one want to pretend otherwise.

Fred, who's on your avatar? You should be banned for changing the Sagna av ;)
I was serious about him playing for Juves youth team btw ;)

most ppl didnt like the sagna avatar:(

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
why the fuck we want to have 5 forwads if that ranieri prick knows only the 4-4-2 system?.. so that we keep payin extra wages and keep one striker in the stands?..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Marceℓℓo;1824876 said:
The German media is almost certain that Olic will sign for us(wages over 3 m € apparently).

:rolleyes:
Olic on his way to Juve? Thursday 4 December, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus will sign Croatian forward Ivica Olic at the end of the season, according to the German Press.

The Old Lady are expected to strengthen their squad in 2009 to try and challenge Inter's supremacy in Serie A.

A number of names have been tipped to relocate to Turin and the latest is Hamburg star Olic.

The 29-year-old's contract expires next summer and he will be available on a free transfer.

According to German newspaper Kicker, Juve are ready to present a four-year contract offer, which would net Olic around £2.2m per season.

The player's agent Gordon Stipic has delayed any decision on his client's future until the winter break in Germany.

Juventus will be allowed to negotiate terms with Olic from the end of 2007. :confused:

Channel 4

I called it!

Thanks you and good day. :p

I knew something was up during the friendly cup we played against Hamburg last summer. Olić was seen with Secco talking about stuff.

We all know this deal might fall, ffs we have Secco and Blanc controlling the mercato.

Olić is an ok player but those wages. :shocked2:

btw, do we lose a non EU spot if we sign him?

He's not gonna be a starter so why not bring back Paolucci? boh!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I just want to say fuck cesc fabregas and that bull shit article on c4. He says juve rely to much on their stars and not as a "unit", however milan work better as a unit rather than relying on their stars...

Sorry wayyyy of topic but I used to want him, but fuck him he can go to milan and masterbate with flamini then...

(Sorry fred)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I just want to say fuck cesc fabregas and that bull shit article on c4. He says juve rely to much on their stars and not as a "unit", however milan work better as a unit rather than relying on their stars...

Sorry wayyyy of topic but I used to want him, but fuck him he can go to milan and masterbate with flamini then...
“There are so many strong sides in Italy - Inter, Juventus and Roma, for example - but they seem to rely too much on their star names.

“While those three teams struggle when they lose their big names, Milan's strength is based on the unit.

:lol:
What the fuck is he talking about? Milan's strenght based on the unit ?
Take away Kaka and you'll see the unit.
No other team depends on the big names the way Milan do. Fabregas has no idea what is he talking about.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“There are so many strong sides in Italy - Inter, Juventus and Roma, for example - but they seem to rely too much on their star names.

“While those three teams struggle when they lose their big names, Milan's strength is based on the unit.

No other team depends on the big names the way Milan do. Fabregas has no idea what is he talking about.
Thank you! My thoughts exactly! Take out kaka, dinho, pirlo they will fall like rome..we all know how their defense is nothing compaired when nesta is in and fit. That pissed me off....that prick doesn't have a clue what he is saying. I hope we play arsenal in CL...momo will remember this article and chiellini will politely remind him of his glass ankles and fragile body...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

(Sorry fred)

The funnies thing in all this is, we're more guilty of depending on one player than all those teams mentioned put together.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
The funnies thing in all this is, we're more guilty of depending on one player than all those teams mentioned put together.
Exactly but all teams rely on their stars players in one way or another.Some teams have a solid cohesive unit but the star player will laways make the difference.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
im pretty sure that Iaquinta-Trez, Trez-Amauri, Iaqinta-Amauri in 442 against good defence would all look bad (such pairs needs a strong and creative midfield), and Iaquinta-Amauri-Trez in trident would look even worse. Alessandro needs some rest sometimes, but with our current strikers we cant afford to give him one, so something probably has to be changed in our attacking line, as we have too many finishers. though im not a big fan of olic, i can get the point of this german rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)