The...I want this player to Juve thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
:lol: was browsing through another footy forum when this post caught my eye:

"Real Madrid need Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo and Fabregas...then they will get into good form."

Actually, from what I've seen, there are not many football or team forums with the quality of Juventuz.At least for our football threads.
There are some insane posts here and there but overall it's great.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: was browsing through another footy forum when this post caught my eye:

"Real Madrid need Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo and Fabregas...then they will get into good form."
lol what madrid need is another good beating and footballing lesson from the less than star studded Juventus.

its funny how they still believe the galactico system is the best way to garanteed glory, but unfortunatly madrid fans are the most fickle in the world, they want the balance of both excellent football and glory, having one or the other brings calls for heads.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
I've always been a admirer of D'Agostino since his early Roma days... Still I don't think he is the answer for us.
Why are the club trying to sign cack players like D'agostino? when they have just been beaten and outplayed by thier so called biggest "Rival"? Surely logic would tell you that in order to bridge that gap the club needs to sign World class talent, utter madness. Just bring in

Zapata - WC class centre back to compliment Chiellini
Rafinha - An upgrade to our fullbacks, quality player.
Xabi alonso - World class midfielder, but also passer, something our midfield lacks.
Moutinho - Playmaker to support strikers
Di maria - Quality young winger, so we don't have to rely on Nedved on the left side of midfield.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
aye but the boards idea of spending a tenner and refusing to invest in our youth may eb a small problem in the way of your grand plan

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
Why are the club trying to sign cack players like D'agostino? when they have just been beaten and outplayed by thier so called biggest "Rival"? Surely logic would tell you that in order to bridge that gap the club needs to sign World class talent, utter madness. Just bring in

Xabi alonso - World class midfielder, but also passer, something our midfield lacks.
Di maria - Quality young winger, so we don't have to rely on Nedved on the left side of midfield.
I'm having deja vu of my previous deja vu.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

I think that guy from the other forum I was talking about has followed me here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)