The...I want this player to Juve thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
either sign a quality player that will improve the team or dont buy anyone at all imo.
:tup:

I agree 100%, we have wasted far too much money on average players in the past two seasons.

We need to spend money on players that will make a difference if we are going to challenge for Serie A or in Europe any time soon.

There is no point blowing it on players who will make next to no difference to our team.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
For those typically dissing Yaya, even if he is DM we dont need in the sense of things (no regista, though would much rather gotten him then Poulsen), I should tell you he isnt entirely just defensive in qualities for those who think that. He is more complete then what we have, box to box mid to who is WAY better then Momo in offensive skills (considerably more refined). He made some great solo goals for Monaco, playing as AM at times. More skillfull then Momo in that regard, way better shooter (can score good freekicks and so on, can do lots Momo cant).

Not saying we should buy him (though me personally, I would be extatic just for the simple fact of having Yaya :touched: ), but you should know the whole player before just assuming he is a simple DM and nothing more (I am saying this because I know how common it is to exaggeratingly bad mouth players rumoured to us, Momo was a perfect example).

He is more like a Vieira, having box to box qualities, being able to pass and make mucho ownage offensive raids (every african DM is compared to Vieira, but this guy is the closest clone because he is as complete, the little difference is Vieira is better passer). While someone like Momo can only be compared to Vieira in the defensive sense, but limited in most else. Which I dont mind, he is the boss in that.

Honestly, if two raw DMs is something we must insist on (and not a Xabi as I wish), I would much rather it be Yaya and Momo, two young quality mofos that would own, then a Poulsen who is good still but not close to a Yaya. Zanetti is 33 and will be good enough for now, and I dig him, but not in long term sense.

Now all of this might fall on deaf ears and some of you who havent seen him in Monaco, will just keep assuming his qualities is just a limited DM who sits infront of the defence, because that has been his cleaning duty in a Barca (doubt many seen him before Barca) who has too many offensive players that needs covering (which is a waste, because even though good defensively, you dhont shackle a player like this just to that, he isnt a true DM, but an Essien like player who is box to box). So what I will do is show you this little clip and judge things for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYRN86_LPew&feature=related

As you can see, with freedom, he can be absolutely devestating as a box to box midfielder. We give that role to Momo, and its a waste on him because he doesnt have the skills for it, even if his rhino-esque runs are sweet :D

P.S No am not his agent :D But just a player that was one of the reasons I used to watch Ligue 1 alot (and its important players are judged for their full qualities, and not the cathegory of position they are assigned to on paper), fucking Barca got both him and Keita :D
u have a lot of free time, please give me some.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
I agree with both of you, its just that i love to see that guy play, when he's in form.
He currently is. Go catch a Valencia game. He and Silva makes up the present top team in La Liga.

I still think he is a very good player. Never could help, the proness to injury he suffers. Whenever he plays he makes a good player as long as he's fit. Come to think of it, so was Tudor

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
He currently is. Go catch a Valencia game. He and Silva makes up the present top team in La Liga.

I still think he is a very good player. Never could help, the proness to injury he suffers. Whenever he plays he makes a good player as long as he's fit. Come to think of it, so was Tudor
Some players have too much bad luck, i guess. They could have done a lot more if not for constant injuries.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
How about Rod Fanni?? Who is this guy as new RB in France National last game against Tunisia?

Is he great? France produce a great WB for now as Clichy, Evra, even Sagna
When Sagna first got call to national team, we don't mention him but look now?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I agree with both of you, its just that i love to see that guy play, when he's in form.
oh no doubt, a few years ago he was by far the best winger in europe,on form he is phenominal

no Silva has been injured,Vicente has been coming off the bench (to good effect) but at the moment the guy playing out on the left is Mata,who has been sensational

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)