The...I want this player to Juve thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I don't see the logic in purchasing Toure. It's another African DEFENSIVE midfielder that goes MIA in the middle of the season. Yaya Toure wants Juventus because he was shut out at Barcelona. My guess is that he'd leave for the Premiership after two seasons out of frustration of not playing three consecutive games.

On the other hand, Xabi Alonso wants Juventus because he wants to play for the shirt, if not for anything else. Who on this forum would say that he/she likes the directors after they casted you aside saying you weren't versatile enough? That's a player who wants to play for Juventus.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Let's get Modric. He'd fit in well. A player that can bring the ball from deep in midfield to the forwards. Great longterm investment as well. Can also be molded into a somewhat deeplying playmaker if needed.

Also still eligable for CL, if i'm not mistaken. He'd be worth the high price.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Modric would be awesome. He would be the perfect creative force in our team.

I think the player himself would definatly be interested in joining us. There's a miracle needed for the Spurs to end up in Uefa Cup spots or even in top 10. But I dont believe Ranieri/the board would want him. They'd have some lame excuse like he's physhically too weak or he's too attacking bla bla. And then there's the transfer price and Spurs will not be willing to let him go easily.

Nevertheless we can still hope :xfinger:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
:agree: modric is a really neat player, the Croatian Cruijff if you will.
However we have giovinco, we don't need a another young AM unless he was going to play LAM and giovinco was to play as a SS.
That's why I'm annoyed that we supposedly had xabi wanting to come to us and us turning him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)