The...I want this player to Juve thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Viola moving very very clever in transfer market. First the keep all of their players. Then they go for Barzagli for replacing Ujfalusi and Now they are going to get Gilardino! Next season they will have Mutu-Gila in front. They have a young and very good squad. Now they only need a player in Midfield.

I don't like Fiorentina at all but they are doing good and obviously they buying with bright ideas and eyes open.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Viola moving very very clever in transfer market. First the keep all of their players. Then they go for Barzagli for replacing Ujfalusi and Now they are going to get Gilardino! Next season they will have Mutu-Gila in front. They have a young and very good squad. Now they only need a player in Midfield.

I don't like Fiorentina at all but they are doing good and obviously they buying with bright ideas and eyes open.
barzagli and gila aren't really great at all... but still some good transfers for them...
i think napoli is doing better

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006

Quite frankly that team scares me, theyre full of talent...especially in mid, players like montolivo and kozmanovic are stellar.

Thats their midfield right there.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Clever and Gila doesn`t go together

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
barzagli and gila aren't really great at all... but still some good transfers for them...
i think napoli is doing better
Are you mad :S Barzagli is top class one of the best center backs in the world all he needs as an equally good partner and the back line would be solid

Gila is a good forward just that he has been out of form of late he as alot to offer just need so more coaching

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Amauri, Alonso and Grosso plz.
Why is everyone talking about Amauri he is not that good i hate when we buy players that are not Internationals. Alonso now he is top class i just dont know if he can adapt to Italian style of football, we have sissoko which i love and CZ which can do the job we dont need other holder we need creativity. Grosso no problem i would go to the airport and collect him :)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Why is everyone talking about Amauri he is not that good i hate when we buy players that are not Internationals. Alonso now he is top class i just dont know if he can adapt to Italian style of football, we have sissoko which i love and CZ which can do the job we dont need other holder we need creativity. Grosso no problem i would go to the airport and collect him :)

Trezeguet is not an international either. Do you want him out of Juve?

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
i am not saying all internationals are good because they have international for Trinidad and i wouldnt want any but the point is Amauri is not good enough and it would be a huge mistake signing him

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Amauri is good. He may not be world class but he doesn't need to be since we have Trezeguet and Del Piero.

Alonso's style is perfectly suited to Italian football as he's technically, tactically and positionally sound. He isn't a holding midfielder, he's more of a playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)