The...I want this player to Juve thread (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
i wanted him before the season started, but:
1) he had a chance to come, but instead was a traitor and left barca for real
2) we don't need his PMSing ass! we've got trezegol, vinnygol, dellagol and pallagol. fuck savigol!

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
During the transfer window we should sell Boumsong and buy Ivanovic, Lugano or Barzagli. Then the summer, Mascherano AND Diarra could possibly be available, so pick 1 of them up for sure, along with another striker n neddy's heir (prolly giovinco)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
*getting up after falling from chair*

some guy who doesn't want to reveal his identity saying he had or has "contacts" with the Juve management and calls himself "L'Uomo Nero" was interviewed in the past by journalist Carlo Nesti and now is at La Stampa(I think) talks about many things around Juve and the mercato obviously.

He talks in the past of Huntelaar...options on Lavezzi/Hamsik...so he might talk BS but today he said something that made by fall from my chair and laugh at the same time. He didn't reveal the name but I think I got it and ouch!!!

clues

- Secco was in London
- Tottenham, Arsenal, West Ham, Manchester City, Barcelona and Atletico-Madrid are interested. :shocked:
- Could replace Nedved :shocked:
- Plays as a winger or playmaker
- Player is interested in joining Juve
- His talents haven't been maximized yet
- It's not a veteran close to retirement
- We have a player in our roster with the same nationality
- He would come cheap, years ago NO
- Capello liked him but wasn't sure about the existence with the other mids and his form

I came up with Rosicky but then I saw that Arsenal are interested so it's not him.

It's freakin' Harry Kewell. :cry: <---Don't look if you don't want the answer and be scarred for life. :D

I know, who the f*ck is L'Uomo Nero? Still pretty funny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)