The...I want this player to Juve thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
The question is, do we want him to do it?

I would like to see Hunter at Juve next summer, or maybe in January if we are struggling, but we don't need him right now. t would be great to have an option on him.

Canna was great, but I would sooner let Criscito play than sign an old guy. I would like to sign a better back up CB and get rid of Boumsong, though I don't have any great ideas about who.

I really don't think we will sign anyone. We might have if we had played terribly against Livorno, but not now.
I think we are ok for now. if we have a few more nice performances like we did vs. Livorno... by the January window we may be able to sign someone WC instead of settling for above average to good players.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I think we are ok for now. if we have a few more nice performances like we did vs. Livorno... by the January window we may be able to sign someone WC instead of settling for above average to good players.
i agree.. if we are to sign a player in january he should definatly be world class n not just a "ok" player

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
forget about scouting worldwide for promising players. We should just set our scouts in Barca's youth team and try and snatch some of their youngsters. The amount of talent that has come through their academy in recent years is insane: Fabregas, Pique, Messi, Dos Santos, Bojan Krikc. We really should steal some of their talents.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
forget about scouting worldwide for promising players. We should just set our scouts in Barca's youth team and try and snatch some of their youngsters. The amount of talent that has come through their academy in recent years is insane: Fabregas, Pique, Messi, Dos Santos, Bojan Krikc. We really should steal some of their talents.
lol :p

what about creating a good academy ourselves ?

typical juve mentality, let's steal promising youngsters from other teams rather than scout them ourselves :D

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

typical juve mentality, let's steal promising youngsters from other teams rather than scout them ourselves :D
I think our Youth academy is pretty good lately. Giovinco,Marchisio,De Ceglie and even Criscito to name a few. The only problem was that they didn't had space here in the first team,Moggi rather bought stars. Now after one year things have changed:toast:.Our Academy is maybe currently one of the best in Italy behind the known great academys like Parma.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Pique-Dos Santos-Bojan are amazing on FM.

We already have a world-class academy.The mistake is that he keep loaning the players till they become useless...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If we wanted Richards, than we must go after him last year, now there are SGE factor and really big interess from big clubs. Better lets buy good youngster instead of giving very big money for Micah..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)