The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
secco did a nasty job imo
first we sold for cheap...and we bought for big amounts players like almiron and iaquinta
a defence with both andrade and canna wouldve cost 15-17 million
a central mf duo of gilberto silva and vdv wouldve cost 24 million
and a fter selling players we couldve bought someone like klose for 10million
we couldve ended up with
buffon
grygera andrade canna chielliini
camo gilberto silva vdv nedved
klose trez
with players like criscito,nocerino,sali,zebina,boumsong,molianro,zanetti,marchisio,del piero and palladino etc
no offence to almiron..i really like what i see...but how does a player from empoli suddenly cost 9 million while giuly cost 3 million,juan cost 6 million,emerson cost 5 million.....
then iaquinta is again not worth anything more than 7-8 million and we splashed out 11million on him....plus we needed other positions to be enforced b4 getting him so why not buy time and bring down the price
tiago and andrade are the 2 players brought in that i think are world class...both have proven themselves on the international stage and have played with respectable clubs in europe and they have been thru european competitions time and time again...iaquinta and almiron have no clue what its like year after year
and finally i hope in the next few days we bring someone in...someone who can lift us up a notch but from what ive seen so far other than the few defence lapses and mistakes were creating a lot but with no lethal final touch
therefore we need a winger or striker who can provide more goals
quaresma and diego are on my wis list and i hope after bayerns pounding of werder that diego realizes hes with the wrong team

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I have watched him miss a handful of good chances, where he should've scored :D When it comes to Nedved, im extremely picky.
You are the same guy that was saying that Balzaretti is superior to Chiellini. :disagree:

we should get berbatov next season. he is just class. brilliant touch and control, strong in the air, super finisher and great composure, also can assist, and would be perfect for serie A. ideal replacement for trez next season
Why should Trezeguet be replaced?

Juventino#16

Chila !!! #3
May 27, 2007
we should get F. Meira and Gilberto Silva now and Hunter, VDV(or diego) in one year. we would have the best team far away:

08/09
--------------------------Buffon---------------------

Grygera---------Andrade----Meira-------Chiellini

Camoranesi---Gilberto Silva---Tiago--VDV/or Diego

------------------Hunter------Trezeguet----------------

only dreams, we are 4 players away from that :(

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
we should get Motta from Udinese as our right back. He is the right back of Italia U21 and also the captain, he played very well last night, and is being pushed out by Udinese as they bought Ferronetti(A RB) and another right back, but forgot his name. He shouldn't be too expensive and is better than Zebina, not sure about Grygera, but Motta has age on his side

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What about Miguel from Valencia?Roma is going is going after Cicinho and they are very close to him but it seems that his price is 2x higher now(greedy bastards or media BS)so they want now 15 milion euros.Roma said that they alternative is Miguel so i doubt he`s that expencive.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
We still need to buy a replacer for him before its too late. What will happen if he gets injured and cant play half of the season or w/e? Marchionni on the left? Changed tactics? Bad idea in the middle of a season to change tactics.
Marchionni can backup Nedved. I am more concerned about how thin we are in attack. Del Piero, Palladino, Iaquinta, and Trezeguet... I think we need one more.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If we had Lippi as coach we would definitely have Quaresma right now...i hope we get him with or without Lippi..very unlikely for this season but mayb next season to replace Neddy.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
If we had Lippi as coach we would definitely have Quaresma right now...i hope we get him with or without Lippi..very unlikely for this season but mayb next season to replace Diego.
If we had Lippi as our coach, and had got the exact same results with the exact sameplayers, no-one would be moaning.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
For two years maximum then he would move on!!

He is a good player but does keep his agent happy for sure..
i hope so...he is fkn brilliant!

If we had Lippi as coach we would definitely have Quaresma right now...i hope we get him with or without Lippi..very unlikely for this season but mayb next season to replace Neddy.
why would Lippi have paid Quaresma's transfer fee?

If we had Lippi as our coach, and had got the exact same results with the exact sameplayers, no-one would be moaning.
too true...let the season get underway then we can judge Ranieri and the new players

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
but one can't be happy with the quality of our players. what's boumsong still doing here ? no offence i like the guy (if only for his name and his blunder movie) but don't put him on a football pitch ! All champions are a year older, yet no creative player has been bought. Palladino is still young and Iaquinta is the kind of forward we already had.

i'd like to get quaresma but still we're lacking more than that. it will be a tough season, let's hope the team spirit makes it a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)