The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
i will something strange but it sounds great .... lets have our del piero now when he is 33 and bring us a del piero when he was 25 and let them play alongside in the attack ... what do you say ? :)
As much as I would like to see it, I fear it might be unrealistic :)

However, they would light up Torino

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
back to the topic...

we need 2 good central defenders : Heinze + Marquez/Mexes
an attacking central midfielder : Sneijder
Camo will leave so a right sided-midfielder : Iaquinta (sigh) / Ribery (i wish)
a classy forward : Huntelaar

if we can get these guys...i think we can definitely pose a serious challenge for the Scudetto...

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
back to the topic...

we need 2 good central defenders : Heinze + Marquez/Mexes
an attacking central midfielder : Sneijder
Camo will leave so a right sided-midfielder : Iaquinta (sigh) / Ribery (i wish)
a classy forward : Huntelaar

if we can get these guys...i think we can definitely pose a serious challenge for the Scudetto...
If we have Heinze and Marquez as our center backs we will get totally exploited. Having an attacking CM like Sneijder in front of them is also a liability. Iaquinta is no replacement for Camo he is a sub, and Huntelaar is good, but unproven.

I hope this isnt the case.

BTW, why all the foreigners, they have no true love Juventus.

chadi

THE NEXT JUVE PRESIDENT
Apr 19, 2006
let's talk seriously now marques and heinze could really help us get to the top form if they play by heart plus we could use a bit of experience in our back line and a bit of fresh blood so get barzagli and in midfield we should defenitly get gilberto silva because they don't call him THE WALL for nothing we should also get diego or sneijder or van der vaart or even riquelme(if he agrees to get back to europe) to spark our central plays ....in the winger position why get malouda when we have nedved (we should really reconsider renewing his contract until he decides to hang up his boots because a player of his caliber can allways deliver at 35 and still runs like a youngster) and on the right side we should get quaaresma or ribery or nasri because we can really use some spice at the flanks and some individual plays w'ont be bad (look at cristiano ronaldo) in offence we need huntelaar and we should sell trezeguet zalayeta and bojinov and bring back miccoli .......with iaqinta and palladino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)