The...I want this player to Juve thread (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadi

THE NEXT JUVE PRESIDENT
Apr 19, 2006
I know since I don't only want a team full of south americans and Ajax players everyone thinks I only want Italians on my team. It is very weird the way people think.
what's wrong with south american players now you don't like brazilians or argentinians and ajax from the day it was born and produces wonderful talents like seedorf stam davids ibrahimobitch huntelaar sneijder and who can foeget cruyff

Buy on AliExpress.com

chadi

THE NEXT JUVE PRESIDENT
Apr 19, 2006
I know since I don't only want a team full of south americans and Ajax players everyone thinks I only want Italians on my team. It is very weird the way people think.
what's wrong with south american players now you don't like brazilians or argentinians and ajax from the day it was born and produces wonderful talents like seedorf stam davids ibrahimobitch huntelaar sneijder and who can foeget cruyff

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
want italians in Juve f9 lets analyse

CB = Barzagli instead of Marquez so that would make Mexes/Barza or Barza/Heinze

CM = i dunno Rosina maybe or Marchisio with some foreigner
ST = hmmm Toni too old lemme think...dunno of good Italian FW

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
want italians in Juve f9 lets analyse

CB = Barzagli instead of Marquez so that would make Mexes/Barza or Barza/Heinze

CM = i dunno Rosina maybe or Marchisio with some foreigner
ST = hmmm Toni too old lemme think...dunno of good Italian FW
Do you want Italians if they all cot 5m more than the equivalent foreign player though?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Do you want Italians if they all cot 5m more than the equivalent foreign player though?
very good question...personally i dont mind foreigners but it is important for a lot of Juve supporters for an Italian core so i dunno...but if all stays the same we will have Ale Gigi Chiellini Camo and Marchisio soon as our important Italian players...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
very good question...personally i dont mind foreigners but it is important for a lot of Juve supporters for an Italian core so i dunno...but if all stays the same we will have Ale Gigi Chiellini Camo and Marchisio soon as our important Italian players...
I'm sure in an ideal world everyone would want a core of italians but unfortunately given our financial situation I don't think we can be too picky at the moment as so we must go for the best players we can get no matter where they are from.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'm sure in an ideal world everyone would want a core of italians but unfortunately given our financial situation I don't think we can be too picky at the moment as so we must go for the best players we can get no matter where they are from.
:agree: :toast:

I think we can agree that most of the world-class players right now are untransferable...so lets create a kind of "young" XI then pick and choose...lemme suggest these guys...please create your own as well

Cech
Ramos? - Barza - Kompany/Mexes - Lahm
Ribery - Sneijder - Mascherano - Robben?
Torres/Hunter - Tevez

i think Juve would do well to rebuild with some of these players...

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
____________Akinfeev____________

D.Alves____Ramos____Kaboul___Lahm

____________Mascherano___________

Quaresma___________________Ribery

_____________Anderson____________

______Huntelaar________F.Torres____

I would have picked the likes of Messi,C.Ronaldo etc but they are already world-class and unrechable for us atm.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
____________Akinfeev____________

D.Alves____Ramos____Kaboul___Lahm

____________Mascherano___________

Quaresma___________________Ribery

_____________Anderson____________

______Huntelaar________F.Torres____

I would have picked the likes of Messi,C.Ronaldo etc but they are already world-class and unrechable for us atm.
which team is supposed to be this one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)