The...I want this player to Juve thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:disagree: Kanoute is quality. He can dribble, he can hold the ball, he can jump, he can assist, he can score, when he is on form he is very good, just watch Sevilla matches.

No but it was a clear message to Andy.
He is good but he isn't in the same class of striker as Trez.

Dec 26, 2004
:disagree: Kanoute is quality. He can dribble, he can hold the ball, he can jump, he can assist, he can score, when he is on form he is very good, just watch Sevilla matches.

No but it was a clear message to Andy.

I have watch 6-7 games for Sevilla this season and wasn't impressed with what I have seen, specially his game against Barca in Sevilla his misses were just unbelievable.

Mar 28, 2007
Buffon(Amelia)
Mirante
Belardi

Grygera
Heinze
Birindelli
Barzagli
Boumsong
Chiellini
Zebina
Criscito

Salihamidzic
Camoranesi
Mavuda
Nasri(big surprise?)
Marchisio
Nedved
Paro
Zanetti
Almiron

Del Piero
Huntalaar
Palladino
Saviola

how is it guys? :faq1:

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
-There're 2 Nedved on your squad, make it ten and that would be great :)
-Add a class winger to your squad and we can definitely challenge for the 4th position

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Buffon(Amelia)
Mirante
Belardi

Grygera
Heinze
Birindelli
Barzagli
Boumsong
Chiellini
Zebina
Criscito

Salihamidzic
Camoranesi
Mavuba
Nedved
Marchisio
Paro
Zanetti
Almiron
Giovinco

Del Piero
Huntalaar
Palladino
Saviola/Iaquinta

(made a couple small edits)

how is it guys? :faq1:
Very realistic, but still most competitive. I think you have to sub in Iaquinta for someone (likely Saviola), since that is starting to look like a done deal.

Now to pose a new question... would you guys query Buffon, Del Piero and Nedved, and ask them which players they would like to see here? Do you think this is already happening?
(Likely Nedved has been involved with Grygera, but what about others?)

To keep this relevant to the thread, I would say whoever Del Piero, Nedved and Buffon want on our team would be fine by me. (Wouldn't be surprised if Iaquinta is an Azzurri recommendation)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Very realistic, but still most competitive. I think you have to sub in Iaquinta for someone (likely Saviola), since that is starting to look like a done deal.

Now to pose a new question... would you guys query Buffon, Del Piero and Nedved, and ask them which players they would like to see here? Do you think this is already happening?
(Likely Nedved has been involved with Grygera, but what about others?)

To keep this relevant to the thread, I would say whoever Del Piero, Nedved and Buffon want on our team would be fine by me. (Wouldn't be surprised if Iaquinta is an Azzurri recommendation)
I think so too, but according to the juventus.com expert he "SUCKS".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)