The...I want this player to Juve thread (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
some Agnelli's maybe...pessimists say it could have been an inside job so they could sell the team to a friend for cheap...bah!
So, what are the downsides of selling the club for cheap? I think that the most important is how much he is going to pump to the team, isn't it?

Anyways, here is Ernesto Bertarelli.

By the way, is it me or may the man have some Canadian roots? :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mark77

Where is Marchisio and especiall Criscito in your team?.

Maby you think that Criscito will stay in Genoa if the play in Serie A.

But if he is in the squad he should be at least at the bench dont you think?
In my team Marchisio in Serie A would play if one of our 2 starters are injured and I would give him the Coppa Italia. Could we loan him to a Serie A side to get more playing time, yeah but we should take Nocerino to fill his spot.

With Criscito it's very hard. He's by far the best D in serie B. yes, Serie B. We could take a chance and start him but next to a tip top D. If we can get somebody much better($$$) than he could stay one more year with Genoa.

I'd give him the Coppa and some Serie A games like Marchisio.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So, what are the downsides of selling the club for cheap? I think that the most important is how much he is going to pump to the team, isn't it?

Anyways, here is Ernesto Bertarelli.

By the way, is it me or may the man have some Canadian roots? :D

:D

There's no downside to sell a club for cheap. It's just that they may have "helped" us get in Serie B in order to do that. :( ...nah

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
news from RAI journalist and Juve fan Mario Mattioli:

- The team could be sold (Bertarelli as new owner?)
- Mesto, Iaquita, Huntelaar, Alex, Malouda and a player from Roma are on Juve's shopping list .A player we'll see on Wednesday who doesn't play for Milan and not on defense is very close to Juve. ;) Sissoko? Alonso? :tup: or ******* :p
- Every transfer(In and Out) needs to be approved by the board. (not only Secco and DD) :(
So on Wednesday we're going be seeing someone signing with Juve? :excited:

edit: Isn't Juve like one of the only clubs to be privately owned under the same people?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
In my team Marchisio in Serie A would play if one of our 2 starters are injured and I would give him the Coppa Italia. Could we loan him to a Serie A side to get more playing time, yeah but we should take Nocerino to fill his spot.

With Criscito it's very hard. He's by far the best D in serie B. yes, Serie B. We could take a chance and start him but next to a tip top D. If we can get somebody much better($$$) than he could stay one more year with Genoa.

I'd give him the Coppa and some Serie A games like Marchisio.
Yes, I completely agree. With the presence of two proper starters in the centre midfield, Marchisio can grow up alongside them and gain more experience in the next couple of seasons. We can't completely depend on him now. As for Nocerino, I hope we'll get him back soon.

:D

There's no downside to sell a club for cheap. It's just that they may have "helped" us get in Serie B in order to do that. :(
If this is proved to be true, this would be the biggest slap on the club's face ever. No, it wouldn't be just a slap, it would be a great betrayal to the history of Juventus and the Angelli family. :irritated

God, help us.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
some Agnelli's maybe...pessimists say it could have been an inside job so they could sell the team to a friend for cheap...bah!
They would want the highest possible value. I doubt they would sell all their shares either. They would probably just give up their majorty position. Correct me if im wrong, but Andrea Agnelli is a diehard Juventino? Y do the Elkann's get the final say? If they dont feel like managing Juve anymore, just give it to another family member who does.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I haven't read any of the thread but my list would be:
Huntelaar
Mavuba
Amelia (should Buffon leave)
Schweinsteiger
Montolivo (or another quick winger)
Barzagli
Zaccardo
Schweinsteiger won't play ahead of nedved
Salihamidzic and Grygera both play as RB so Zaccardo will be waste of money

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя™;1350366 said:
Schweinsteiger WOULD play ahead of nedved, and he wouldn't ever go to Juve....

I want this young kid from Padova to come play for Juve let me find out his name......be right back
only if Neddy retires...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy, you have been warned before about this. One more time and I'm sending your faggoty biased American anus on a vacation. You better hear me this time, idiot.

Mikhail

Last edited by Mikhail : Today at 2:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)