The...I want this player to Juve thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
yep, playing regulary and impressing match after match. he will most definetly leave dinamo next summer and if juve were to grab him that would be simply amazing. the kid is unbeliavable.

Modric would be awesome!

A new, improved Nedved for us!

Igor Tudor should do something useful for Juventus for a change and recommend Modric to Deschamps.

Kovac too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
mark83 said:
I would like to see one of these as a Central Midfielder:

Xabi Alonso(Liverpool), Fabregas(Arsenal), Hleb(Arsenal), Schweinsteiger(Bayern), Hargreaves(Bayern), Deisler(Bayern), Rosicky(Arsenal), Muntari(Udinese), Essien(Chelsea),...

Some of these player are attacking midfielders some of them defensive midfielders, some of them are even versatile and can play on other position.

But all of these players are young and already established and I would go rather for them then for some anonymus like Arda, Matias Fernandez, etc,...
Deisler is often injured and has mental problems (depression). He is very talented and I like his personality, but from a business point of view he is not useful.
Hargreaves wants to go to England. So far Bayern has denied every transfer, but if they agree to sell him, he will go to the EPL.

Schweinsteiger is overrated in my opinion. He shoots well, but he often loses the ball and is sometimes overtrying. He is no central midfielder either, I think.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
juventino19 said:
a 3 man attack of Robinho, Hunteelar and Bojinov would be Incredible. With Mascherano, Zanetti and Camo in Midfield; Chiellini Barazgli Givet and a good RB...that would be amazing
The biggest mistake we do if we buy attackers and leave the midfield as it is...AND make it wekaer by taking one away. We will be eaten alive in Serie A.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jeeks said:
The biggest mistake we do if we buy attackers and leave the midfield as it is...AND make it wekaer by taking one away. We will be eaten alive in Serie A.

who do u think we are? binter?

juve will buy what they feel is necessary, and didi knows that a midfielder is required

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Jeeks said:
:agree:
somebody mentioned Donadel, i think hes a very good player.Young,good vision, and tough on the ball.
And i think we could get him as mybe the viola want Blasi(although i think hes a player that could help us in the future).

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Jeeks said:
I would like it if Blasi would stay.
me too...i dont whether DD has faith in him for the long run though.Thats why i thought of Donadel.

@Andy, we had this discussion about Blasi before didnt we :D? and as i remember we didnt reach a conclusion.

imo Donadel provides a more mature, developed option than paro. And Blasi could be a long term replacement to Gianni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)