The...I want this player to Juve thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
agreed mark , Simao is sh*t.I consider him highly overrated.Cant believe Valencia were going to pay 20m for him!

Bayern will not sell Schweni , he is their hope for the future. If he was fit i would go for Sebastian Deisler.IF he could manage one , two seasons without having a knee injury.
If we r interested in German talent, there is a certain Pitior Torchowski from Hamurg.He was just called up for German first team and compared to the Greats like Andreas Moller and Thomas Hassler

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Dominic said:
Buffon
Givet Kovac Boumsong Chiellini
Camoranesi Zanetti Mascherano Ribery
Trezeguet Del Piero

Our line-up next season?
thought Givet is a left footed player. Mybe instead of Givet Faty would be playing or even Zebina.

If we could get mascherano and ribery in the first season then it would be a dream.Especially if we were able to keep those current players.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
agreed mark , Simao is sh*t.I consider him highly overrated.Cant believe Valencia were going to pay 20m for him!

Bayern will not sell Schweni , he is their hope for the future. If he was fit i would go for Sebastian Deisler.IF he could manage one , two seasons without having a knee injury.
If we r interested in German talent, there is a certain Pitior Torchowski from Hamurg.He was just called up for German first team and compared to the Greats like Andreas Moller and Thomas Hassler

:agree:

Deisler is a miracle of player, but he is very injury prone and I heard he had serious mental problems.

Never heard for Torchowski, but I will try to find something about him...

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
he still has the legs for it so why not. Bergkamp played for arsenal unil about 35(i think) and also valencias left back (cant think of his name right now) who is about 38.... quite a few players have placed past there years

bugvengeance

Sep 3, 2006
MagicAardvark said:
also valencias left back (cant think of his name right now) who is about 38.... quite a few players have placed past there years
its carboni

anyway i believe DP will stay n play few years more even when he is considered 'old'

he will be the spiritual leader to our team :tup:

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
My Team:

Gk: Buffon, Mirante.

Df: Balzaretti, Barzagli, Felipe, Chiellini, Birindelli, Faty, Boumsong, Zebina, Kovac.

Mf: Camoranesi, Donadel, Maresca, Nedved, Marchionni, C.Zanetti,Lassana Diarra, Paro, Kapo.

St: Del Piero, Trezeguet, Robinho, Bojinov, Palladino.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Il primo passo, blindare tre contratti pesanti per tornare tra le grandi da protagonista. L'obiettivo successivo: un intervento per reparto nel mercato di giugno. Entro giugno certezze da Buffon, Camoranesi e Trezeguet. David ci pensa, Blanc preme. Il piano per Mascherano, la prima scelta di Didì. Può arrivare in prestito. Poi Givet e metà Bojinov. (Corriere dello sport)

The first step for Juve, to tie down 3 big contracts to return to the big teams. The next objective: a break to start in the June transfer market. At the beginning of June certainties about contracts of Buffon, CAmoranesi and Trezeguet. David us thinking about it, Blanc pushes. The other objective is Mascherano, the first choice of Didi. He could arrive on loan. then Givet and half Bojinov

Jul 15, 2006
Dalton said:
My Team:

Df: Balzaretti, Barzagli, Felipe, Chiellini, Birindelli, Faty, Boumsong, Zebina, Kovac.

Mf: Camoranesi, Donadel, Maresca, Nedved, Marchionni, C.Zanetti,Lassana Diarra, Paro, Kapo.

wow, i dream of this

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Dalton said:
My Team:

nice team but do you really expect us to buy 8 players in one summer? We do not want to do an Inter!

pipoamm

Apr 9, 2006
mark83 said:

He can go in Inter, there is already Mariano Gonzalez.

He is not Juve material.

We had one Chilean player in Juve - Salas

And look how he ended!
In his moment Salas was ne of the best scorers in the world...
But the Injuries started when he arrives at Juve...:cry: :cry:
Believe me...Matias Fernandez is the chilean future...
Salas is past...now he is playing in Universidad de Chile...:disagree:

rain

Mar 11, 2006
kanoute??? I dont like him that much. Come to think of it, I would like to see Hargeaves himself in black and white. He is a very good player and very hard working, although I dont think Bayer would like to seel anyone of them (i.e. Hargreaves/Ottl).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)