The...I want this player to Juve thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
From what i have read, fiore doesnt really have a bad attitude problem. Plus he maybe "six years ago", but im sure he has enough skills to unlock serie b.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I think bringing players in the flanks and forwards is a luxury we dont need and fiore wouldnt add that much to the team imo.

Heard that inter were linked with somone called Younes Kaboul or something, french u-19 captain. Why arent we going for him ? a defender and he is looking good.Only 20 and am sure Inter wouldnt mind backing away from him if we were to enter the negotiations.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Mohamed Zidan

Profile:

Birhtdate: December 11, 1981
Nationality: Egyptian
Position: Striker\Forward\Advanced Attacking Midfielder

Career:

His career started as a striker for his hometown club El Masry, and in 1999 he moved to Denmark and Akademisk Boldklub. In 2003 he moved to the bigger club FC Midtjylland, becoming league top scorer, Rookie, and Player of the Year the following season. According to a fansite dedicated to him, he scored 30 goals in 47 appearances for FC Midtjylland[2]. In the winter break of the 2004/05 season he was bought by SV Werder Bremen for 3 million Euros. And although he scored in his first two appearances, he was loaned to FSV Mainz 05, ahead of the 2005/06 season. He went on to score 9 goals, including a goal against German giants Bayern Munich, in 27 appearances, including 7 as a substitute [3]. In the 2006/07 pre-season friendly matches, he has retained his impressive and consistent form with Werder Bremen, starting 6 of the 7 matches he has played and scoring 4 goals. Zidan's impressive performance in the semi-final match of the German League Cup against HSV, on August 1st, 2006, including bagging a goal in the 50th minute, has ensured his club's qualification to the cup final. [[4]]
Media:

Why I want him at Juve:

Well first of all and an addition to the fact that he is a brilliant young footballer, he is an Egyptian. He is a very versatile skilled and pacey player and we need someone like him. He has the imagination and the fantasy that our team lacked since the departure of Zidane. His finishing is immence as well as the fact that he is a superb dribbler and a creative player. With DD i believe he will reach his potential by becoming one of the world ultimates and one of our new generation superstars. I just hope we get him soon before he get snatched since he will be starting in the CL with Bremen this season.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Andy said:
So you think Bremen will let us have Zidan and Zidan will not want to play in the Champions League this season?
Its highly unlikely but i have the right to dream. but we could buy him for next season along with Barzagli.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
So you want a young talent to replace the gaping hole left by Emerson and Vieira? Two words: Sully Muntari. Aggressive defensively, and powerful offensively, Muntari is only 22 so his future is very bright.

Along with Muntari, I'd get Felipe or Givet, just for some re-inforcement to that backline.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Mourad Meghni

Profile:

Birthdate:April 16 1984
Nationality: France
Club: Sochaux
Position:Attacking Midfielder

About:

I found nothing on him so i had to write this, i am also writing the Wiki article about him. I shall finish it by tomorow.

Brilliant technique and excellent vision of the pitch earned Meghni his nickname ''The New Zidane''. Anyone who watches him for 15 minute will make the link since his technique and style is incredibly similar to Zidane. He is from Algerian origins and hold the French nationality and also have a growing bald spot on the back of his head. He have proven his skill and ability in Serie A wich is a very big thing for a 20 yo player at the time. Serie A is one of the hardest leagues and when you are able to present such quality displays and show such class in such a young age it means one thing, you are something big.One of his most memorable matches was Roma - Bologna (1-3) as he was the main factor behind his team surpising and smashing vicotry over Roma in the Olimpico.
Media:

None sadly :(

If anyone has any links to his goals or clips, please post.

Why I want him at Juve:

First time i saw this guy play was in a somehow an unimportant Serie A game between Bologna and Reggina as far as i can remember. I wasent watching the game as i was just passing by infront of the TV and i heard the commentator screaming his name and a replay of an amazing dribble-then-shoot ball of him. I was surprised because from the first time i saw him i realised there is something special about him and he reminded me of Zidane. For the rest of the season i followed Bologna as much as i can to be able to watch more of him. My love for his football grew untill i became convinced 100% that we should buy him.

I even made a thread about him here when i first joined. From then untill now i was convinced that we should get him. Today while browsing his official site i saw this and i couldent believe my eyes. he said ''The club of my heart is Juventus of Turin''. We need someone like him very badly, he is very young and very very talented and creative and most of all he is already a Juventino. If these arent strong reasons to get him then i dont know who we should get.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Alex of PSV would be ideal for that cb spot we are looking to fill. Though he'd probably prefer CL football with PSV to Serie B football for Juventus.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Juventinho said:
Did you watch him with Bologna?
It would be dumb to get rid of Olivera and Kapo, only to get someone like Meghni. I rate the two former ones higher. The only position I can see him in in our team would be behind a lone striker or as a winger, where he would compete with Del Piero, Bojinov, Marchionni, Nedved, Camoranesi, Guzman and Chiumento. I might've missed someone.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i dont think Meghni is a very good option, especially as he didnt have a good season for years now.He is still a good prospect but i still think that the likes of olivera and kapo r better.

I still think we should only bring in a defender.....push Givet or faty...and we will be alrite and wont need other players.

allrounder

Jan 3, 2003
in case if we sell trezeguet, i really would like to see john carew coming in, his physical strenght would be a deadly weapon in serie b! i have always liked him.
maybe we can make swapdeals with lyon: camoranesi + trezeguet for carew + ben arfa + 5 mio, not a bad deal imo.

if trez stays i'd would go after fernando cavenaghi! you surely remember him...i think he could be a really good buy for us, he will learn from trez and be his dopo.

BUT the player we need the most is DIEGO, this guy is pure magic, we better come back to serie a, and then we will hopefully make an offer for this brilliant playmaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)