The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
My friend tells me that Juventus are preparing 3 bids this week one being Sulley Muntari of udinese. And a possibility of Iaquinta when zlatan goes, the 3rd I dont know probably Givet?. Dont know if this is true. He normally comes close with signings.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
those deals look good, although am not the biggest fan of the udinese duo...and would like to go for alternatives, but i guess they r alrite.

Givet, push for him

Lion_pnl

Aug 9, 2006
the players that bring juventus in team this summer, have experience. this will make the newist players of the team better, and after 1-2 years, we will see a winner team ( like the team of the last years) , with new players, and with a good coach like deshamps, sure that after two years juve will win the scudeto and the champs lige

pipoamm

Apr 9, 2006
The player who juventus needs are...
Felipe...
Maybe Iaquinta...why not..?? hehe

In Chile, one guy of Colo Colo is the future of our national Selection...
Hes name is Matias Fernandez....
At the last game against O'higgins (a team of this country) he score one of the best goals of the last years here....
Believe me.. one day he will be transfered to a Big Club...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ZAF3000 said:
What do you guys think about Paolo Cannavaro?
We need a CB..
already gone to Napoli , although i would've welcomed him here. He has potential and will get to use his brain once in while , when he plays next to the likes of kovac and tudor.

Jul 28, 2002
Anyone ever thought Fiore could be a usefull option in Serie B?

He is still unhappy at Valencia and recently failed in negotiations with Roma....maybe he would be willing to come to serie b, he surely has enough experience to do the business for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)