The...I want this player to Juve thread (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2006
i will be waiting for huntelaar!!!
ha..
i think he is reli nice~~~

I think we should sell iba this year.(I think we can still earn quite a lot by selling him..)
to prepare for the probable financial problem when we are in serie B
and some money to rebuild our squad in the future....
our attackers are reli too good for Serie B even Iba is sold...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What do you guys think about this guy? Monaco offered Olympiakos 4m € for him. I'm sure they want more. He's worth 8m€+ IMO.

19 TOURE Yaya

Date of birth: 13 May 1983
Height: 189 cm
Weight: 79 kg
Position: Midfielder
Current Club: Olympiakos (GRE)
Int'l Goals: 2 (as of 21-Jun-2006)
Int'l Caps: 17 (as of 21-Jun-2006)
First Int'l Cap: Côte d'Ivoire v. Guinea (28-Apr-2004)

Midfielder Yaya Toure is widely regarded as one of Africa’s hottest footballing prospects. Strong and versatile in midfield, Yaya is often likened to French superstar Patrick Vieira. His strong play at Greek side Olympiakos and in the national team has attracted the interest of numerous major European clubs, and he may yet join his brother Habib Kolo Toure at Arsenal in the Premiership. During the 2006 African Cup of Nations he played every match.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I know him from his time at Beveren, he is a very good midfielder and still young, but like someone already said, out of reach for juve at the moment, he won't be joining us when we are in serieB.
And if an offer from us would be accepted, I am sure other european clubs playing uefa cup or cl would go after him so we wouldn't stand a big chance at the moment.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
would've liked zokora more, but i think hes already gone to Tottenham....Anway liked toure as well, we could get him but dont know if he wants to play in serie B as there r many admirers of him and mybe he has bigger ambitions.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah trez is trash :blah:

For next season , i think that DD should try to make a blend of his tough physical players and more technical ones.Imo the likes of gianni,zanetti,kovac, even zalayeta will have a big impact in serie B.
Our technical players will give a great advantage over the other serie B teams...

I hope that the staff with DD have a good perspective over serie B, so the pre season training would be done accordingly. Thats why i thought if DD would've put an assistant thats more familiar with serie B then it would help him alot in regards to tactics,style of play even trainning.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I would keep Trez and sell Ibra. On the other hand Ibra will not bring much money because he was plaing so bad the last year.
Trez, Bojinov, Del Piero, Palladino and Zalayeta would be a good attack for me.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
For the sake of loyalty I would keep Trez but he is reaching the 30. 30 is like a magic number when player's start to loose their value quickly.
Trezeguet has broken the milestone every French player playing for Juve would like to break, and I think it is time for both parties to move on.
I really don't like Zlatan but there is no doubt IMO from the financial perspective it is no brainer to keep him instead of Trezegeut.
Beside, the front two of David and Zlatan lacked that extra pace to unsettle the defence. In this respect, I think Zlatan and Bojinov has the attributes to complement each other well. The former has the creativity and with right mentoring I can imagine Bojinov developing into Sheva type player.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Philipp00 said:
I would keep Trez and sell Ibra. On the other hand Ibra will not bring much money because he was plaing so bad the last year.
Trez, Bojinov, Del Piero, Palladino and Zalayeta would be a good attack for me.
Ibra's value is still quite high considering he's not in his prime age yet, and that he has shown a great deal of talent although nowhere consistant. I think we should definately try to squeeze out money from him. I don't want him to stay, it'll ruin the Juventus atmosphere which is really in its Prime because of the scandal.

as for Trez, although the guy loves turin and juventus, I think his sale at the momment will do us good. We need some cash and most of all we need space upfront for our young forwards. Bojinov especially.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Zlatan should be sold 100%. get the money and run on him.

Trezeguet just seems too good to keep for a striker in Serie B. He would score 50 goals for sure, no doubt about it, but at the same time now is the time that we can get good money off him and we dont really need him in serie B.

Anyhow, having Trezeguet, del piero and Bojoniv with nedved, camoranesi, marchionni and Zanetti is probably the best serie B side ever in history, actually, it is the best side ever in serie B.

Just dont know how much room there will be for palladino, guzman and sculli.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm trying to think who would we go for since we're almost destined for serie B. Miracles can happen but for now let's concentrate on serie B and forget players like CR7 and Gerrard. oh the fun we had with those rumors. :D

DD said 2-3 new players. We're light in the CB position with Canna and Thuram gone. I don't think Tudor and Legrottaglie will stay and Masiello would be backup in my team.

Emerson and Vieira(99%) are gone. We got Zanetti and Paro. Paro is good and I'd be ok if we played him but another CM with defensive and attacking skills wouldn't hurt.

Zambrotta as been replaced by Chiellini.

Zlatan and Camo don't want to stay but replaced by Palladino and Marchionni.

We definitely need a CB. Who?

Givet from Monaco. Woul like to join us but doesn't want to create problems to his team.

Felipe of Udinese. Would be nice. Can play LB also. Udinese always what a lot of cash for their players. He said he'd like to join us also.

Boumsong of Newcastle. Please nooooooo. He's close to Marseille. :)

Canini of Cagliari. Good young prospect.

Hubschmann of Shaktar. Surprised me a couple of years ago in the CL. Can play CM.

Ujfalusi of Fiorentina. Pavel's friend but would want to stay in A.

If we could get this guy to join us it would be great. Boulahrouz of Hamburg. I guess it's just wishfull thinking since he might attract clubs in a better postion than us and wouldn't want to play in B.

For the CM position there's Pizarro(hate him, refused us before and we were in A...still he's a good palyer), Almiron, Plasil, Y.Touré(too much attention from other clubs), Mavuba, Sivok, Ricardinho(nah, old with an attitude+close to Torino), Barone(wants serie A), Gago(maybe but other clubs want him), Gobbi(goes well with Juve), Pedretti and Zokora.

We heard rumors about strikers but do really need one? Rumors are: Lucarelli, Amauri, Godeas, Bonazzoli, Cruz....I could add Makinwa, Bogdani and Caracciolo.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i really would like givet, and is a good guy for thinking about his team first (unlike some other people). Felipe would be ok because injuries can occur and it is a long season. Toure would be kool because since appiah left we have missed that afican flavor. Pizarro would be good to have.

No boumsong....please.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
mark77 said:
DD said 2-3 new players. We're light in the CB position with Canna and Thuram gone. I don't think Tudor and Legrottaglie will stay and Masiello would be backup in my team.

We got Zanetti and Paro. Paro is good and I'd be ok if we played him but another CM with defensive and attacking skills wouldn't hurt.

Givet from Monaco. Woul like to join us but doesn't want to create problems to his team.

Felipe of Udinese. Would be nice. Can play LB also. Udinese always what a lot of cash for their players. He said he'd like to join us also.

Hubschmann of Shaktar. Surprised me a couple of years ago in the CL. Can play CM.

If we could get this guy to join us it would be great. Boulahrouz of Hamburg. I guess it's just wishfull thinking since he might attract clubs in a better postion than us and wouldn't want to play in B.

For the CM position there's Pizarro(hate him, refused us before and we were in A...still he's a good palyer), Almiron, Plasil, Y.Touré(too much attention from other clubs), Mavuba, Sivok, Ricardinho(nah, old with an attitude+close to Torino), Barone(wants serie A), Gago(maybe but other clubs want him), Gobbi(goes well with Juve), Pedretti and Zokora.

We heard rumors about strikers but do really need one? Rumors are: Lucarelli, Amauri, Godeas, Bonazzoli, Cruz....I could add Makinwa, Bogdani and Caracciolo.
Ujflausi and Givet are destined to stay at their clubs. Ufjlausi admitted that he has no problem even if Fiorentina is in Serie B. The only reasonable option is to get Felipe, he's a good solid defender, but buy him asap as I predict that his price will shoot up the next season. With all the $$$ earned in the transfers, we can get Felipe anytime of the day, but I don't know if he wanna join Juventus in B. If he does, I would be the happiest person in the world.

Strikers? No need, we can do well with the present squad, Sculli and Guzman can be the backup if they want to.

Out of the list, I still prefer to use our youngsters like Paro, Chiumento and the lot. I can see that they want to prove themselves so eagerly, so let's give them the chance to

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark77 said:
I'm trying to think who would we go for since we're almost destined for serie B. Miracles can happen but for now let's concentrate on serie B and forget players like CR7 and Gerrard. oh the fun we had with those rumors. :D

Emerson and Vieira(99%) are gone. We got Zanetti and Paro. Paro is good and I'd be ok if we played him but another CM with defensive and attacking skills wouldn't hurt.

Zambrotta as been replaced by Chiellini.

Zlatan and Camo don't want to stay but replaced by Palladino and Marchionni.

Imo the striker situation is that we only have one target man and thats zalayeta, he really earnt his chance but in a physical league like serie B i reckon we will need to Add another target man.
Bonazzoli would be great imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)