The...I want this player to Juve thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
How many did he get last year?

He isnt a goal getting striker, he is a creative forward.

Im not a massive zlatan fan, but i think he will be a bigger asset in the long term for juve. Especially if we played to his feet as apposed to the constant long ball tactic.

And if anyone is gonna cause a fight it will be cassano.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
M4rKo said:
Excuse me but how many goals thit Zlatan scored this Season,
he got in too a fight with Zebina and Zambrotta, he is not a player for Juve,
Juve players are educatet and cultured;
Zlatan should leave.. but replacing him with another petulent kid doesnt help.. they are both trouble makers and both useless overhyped players.

M4rKo

Feb 4, 2006
PhRoZeN, do you agree with my formation and players, or do you agree
with #10 that Cassano is crap and Juve is smart that they are not letting
Ibra goe???

Jul 28, 2002
M4rKo said:
Ibra goe???
Dont get me wrong here, id prefer a different line up all together. But we already have zlatan. We should make use of him an nuture him. If not sell him.

But as PhRoZen points out, all we achieve if we swapped cassano for zlatan, is damage the average height of our team.

M4rKo

Feb 4, 2006
i dont now, i just now that Juve needs a good playmaker like Rosicky or Riquelme, and we need a great striker who can scoremany goals, Inter has Martins and Adriano, Milan has Shevchenko and Gilardino and Inzaghi, and we have Del Piero and Trezeguet, but what when Del Piero doesent play we need a striker who can score like Fred, Berbatov, Drogba...

Jul 28, 2002
We already have a point man in trezagoal. he will get the goals if we could create for him.

we need a player who has pace skill AND strength to do the work for trez.

A fantasista is a desperate requirement.

A regista like pirlo/pizzaro will do tho.

M4rKo

Feb 4, 2006
Ok #10 if you agree with my formation, whick players would you
put in my tactic;
You can put in this tactic the players which you think that Juve needs ore have...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
M4rKo said:
Ibra goe???
Cassano shouldnt come his crap and in that case I agree with #10... however I aint a fan of zlatan either and provided we recieve a good offer this summer im more than willing to let him go. However if the worst comes to the worst he should stay one more season.. whats our main worry is having a coach like capello.

As for your formation it really isnt capello, his obsessed with teh flat 4-4-2. Gerard coming to Juve? is virtually impossible.. Trust me.. he hates us. Whilst playing 5-3-2 doesnt exactly help us much in our quest for goals.. I agree about your statements regarding a playmaker and whoever it should be.. he should actually be more of a first teamer than the ageing nedved.

Jul 28, 2002
M4rKo said:
Ok #10 if you agree with my formation, whick players would you
put in my tactic;
You can put in this tactic the players which you think that Juve needs ore have...
In your formation...well gerrard in tha formation would not be as effective as he is for liverpool due to the amount of D-time he will have to do. PLaying him playmaker could work.

But realistically. I would:

----------Gigi-------------

-------Barzagli--Canna-Chiellini

Rambo/Mancini-------------------Blaza/Rambo

--------------------Paddy---Emo----------------

-------------------------Riq/Neddy-------------

-------------Trez/Zlatan------------------Mutu/Dp-----------

That would be a realistic move. But personally id switch to the classic juve formation.

------------------------Gigi-------------------------

Rambo------Barzagli-------Canna-------Chie/Blaza

-------------gerrard----Emo----Neddy--------------

-------------------------Riq---------------------------

-------------Trez/Zlatan------------------Mutu/Dp-----------

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i just got this idea when i was discussing the english media with john some hours back.

why not sign stuart downing to replace nedved?he's a natural left winger and he wont be too expensive either AND he's young.

id love for moggi to go for him.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
----------------------Buffon------------------------
Gallas-----Barzagli-----Cannavaro---Zambrotta

---------Marchionni--Emerson--Vieira------------

----------------------Rosicky-----------------------
-------------Trezeguet----Del Piero---------------

But the whole thing depends on:Capello's leavin',selling Ibrahimovic and Zebina,Camoranesi's status,Nedved and Thuram decisions over retirement,and the possible new coach.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
why do you think gallas would want to come to juventus if we are to put him as a wing back?
the only reason he is even considering leaving chelsea is because he could'nt play on his favoured position which is centre back
and if you think he wants to come juventus to get champions league trophy, milan would be a better choice in every player's mind based on our performance in europe this season

Mar 30, 2006
Ian said:
He might leave after the world cup, to go coach England...

dream on..... that guy will never make it in England..... a) he can't handle english football b) he'll just mess england up cuz he's too defensive and last but not least c) he'll be too monotoon with his lineups/tactics/formation

Good luck Fabio.....

barış

PhRoZeN said:
Good winger, a potential talent to buy. However the last turk that stayed in turin got homesick so quick.
do you mean hakan because i can`t remember anyone else?

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
You guys have to realise that no english players will come to Juventus or serie a for that matter. I don't know any english players in serie a now and i can't recall any that have played before, that is why thinking gerard will come to juve is a stupid notion and axlrose85 is smoking to think could get downing. :pumpkin: :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)